Author Topic: Volunteer at Arizona kennel killed in dog attack  (Read 556 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Volunteer at Arizona kennel killed in dog attack
« on: December 24, 2017, 07:39:09 pm »
Volunteer at Arizona kennel killed in dog attack
An animal volunteer in Arizona was allegedly killed during a dog attack at the Canine Country Club & Feline Inn, reports said.

A woman in Arizona died Wednesday after she was attacked by a dog at the kennel where she volunteered, the business confirmed on Facebook.

The 69-year-old woman, whose name was not released, volunteered with Akita Advocates and was working with an Akita, a type of dog breed, when the incident occurred, Fox 29 reported.

The organization had rented out an area at the Canine Country Club & Feline Inn in Phoenix, the outlet said.

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/21/volunteer-at-arizona-kennel-killed-in-dog-attack.html

Be a bit careful of your cold weather dogs. I've heard Malamutes can act up. Also, it's probably not a good idea to put them in places that have very warm weather. They look darling but make sure it's properly trained.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 07:54:42 pm by TomSea »

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: Volunteer at Arizona kennel killed in dog attack
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 08:03:07 pm »
My husband has raised a half dozen Malamutes, but he will not have anything to do with an Akita.  Says they are unpredictable and do not bond well with humans.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.