Author Topic: Amtrak Train Hits Trailer Of Truck At Crossing Near Auburndale  (Read 683 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Amtrak Train Hits Trailer Of Truck At Crossing Near Auburndale
« on: December 23, 2017, 01:55:38 am »
Amtrak Train Hits Trailer Of Truck At Crossing Near Auburndale

AUBURNDALE, FL -- An Amtrak train hit the trailer of a semi truck Thursday afternoon, the Polk County Sheriff's Office reported. After an eight-hour delay, the train was back on the tracks about 10:30 p.m. and headed to its next stop. The sheriff's office reports there were no injuries to anyone on the train or to the driver of the semi. The train did not derail.

Auburndale Police arrived at the crash site at Recker Highway near Derby Avenue about 2:48 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 21. Since the site is in unincorporated Polk County, the sheriff's office handled the investigation.

Read more at: https://patch.com/florida/lakeland/amtrak-train-hits-trailer-truck-crossing-near-auburndale

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Amtrak Train Hits Trailer Of Truck At Crossing Near Auburndale
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 04:14:08 am »

Comment from passenger to another on the Amtrak:  "Did you just feel a bump?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Amtrak Train Hits Trailer Of Truck At Crossing Near Auburndale
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 04:20:45 am »
There was a more odd incident on I-4 this morning.  A semi-truck carrying live Tilapia rear-ended another semi and the tank(s) broke and spilled tilapia all over the highway.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-fish-crash-semi-i-4-story.html