Author Topic: Reluctant Trump Voter Apologizes to the President  (Read 3090 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Reluctant Trump Voter Apologizes to the President
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2017, 05:24:46 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
Deny it all you want, but this is clearly an attempt to censor not only Rush, but all Trump supporters and I think @DCPatriot should aggressively petition management to get the category moved to his satisfaction.
****slapping 22222frying pan
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2017, 05:31:43 pm »
Rush's daily transcripts go here
Race Bannon suggested the sub cat.

I have posted them there since June 2016.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2017, 06:37:55 pm »
I've since gone to the Wayback Machine and looked it up because I was curious.  It was about May last year, when Cats were being realigned after Trump wrapped up the Primaries.  "Radio Shows" did become a sub-Category of Sports/Entertainment.  I think maybe that should be reevaulated.

I really don't believe there was malicious intent in trying to silence Rush Limbaugh.  If  there was, why would @mystery-ak have kept posting his stuff every day for months and months?

Merry Christmas, old friend!   :tree3:

:beer:

FYI:   I never said...nor implied there was "malicious intent" in moving all radio shows to a subterranean tier.  What I said was that you now have to go to the category with clear intent...nobody is going to see it otherwise.

And then to have threads closed just because Trump supporters firmly plant our boots up their asses....all in the name of "keeping the peace"...is bullshit.

For over two years, we were smothered with every freaking anti-Trump article for the deep recesses of the web...and nobody is going to tell me that wasn't the sole intention [see @AbaraXas & his crew]

But now......it's the NTs that apparently need protection.     *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald