Author Topic: Rush: Rush Prediction: Republicans Will Hold House and Senate in 2018  (Read 731 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Rush Prediction: Republicans Will Hold House and Senate in 2018

Dec 22, 2017

RUSH: “Rand Paul Calls for Investigation of Obama Officials Colluding Against Trump: ‘Worse than Watergate!’” This happened yesterday. Rand Paul “on Thursday called for an investigation about ‘high ranking Obama government officials’ who might have worked together to stop the election of President Trump. Time to investigate high-ranking Obama government officials who might have colluded to prevent the election of @realDonaldTrump! This could be WORSE than Watergate!’

“Paul’s call adds a high-profile voice to the chorus of Republicans who are calling for a special counsel to investigate whether Obama officials tried to stop Trump’s election…'” I mean… (sigh) You know, this is what frustrates me. Everything, call for an investigation. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know you’ve gotta do an investigation here, investigation there, and these things don’t happen in less than a year or 18 months, if that. ‘Cause in my mind there’s no doubt this happened! No doubt the exact opposite of what is being investigated now is what happened.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/22/rush-prediction-republicans-will-hold-house-and-senate-in-2018/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rush: Rush Prediction: Republicans Will Hold House and Senate in 2018
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 11:40:53 pm »
It still remains to be seen, it's a long time between now and then, but it would have been no chance at all had they not passed a tax bill, no matter what the Pubbies do.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: