Author Topic: Europe’s Tolerance for Terrorists  (Read 655 times)

Offline anubias

Europe’s Tolerance for Terrorists
« on: December 22, 2017, 05:36:15 pm »
Saleh Ali was one of 64,000 Syrian refugees living in the Netherlands. The vast majority, like Ali, are young men. And the largest number of these migrants spend their days idling in Amsterdam.

On Thursday morning, Saleh Ali took a walk to trendy Amstelveenseweg while wearing a keffiyah and waving a terrorist PLO flag. He stopped in front of a Jewish restaurant, shouted “Allahu Akbar” and began smashing the windows. The Amsterdam police stood by and watched quizzically until he was done. Then when he entered the restaurant, they finally called him out and arrested him.

And in two days he was back on the street.

Read more at
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/268787/europes-tolerance-terrorists-daniel-greenfield

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Europe’s Tolerance for Terrorists
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 03:10:02 am »
Alas, Western Europe (with the possible exception of the Swiss and the Austrians) is all-but finished.

They can't come to grips with what's going to destroy them, let alone take action for their own self-preservation.

How much longer until nations like the Netherlands reach -- and then pass -- their "point of no return"...?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 03:27:06 am »
Alas, Western Europe (with the possible exception of the Swiss and the Austrians) is all-but finished.

They can't come to grips with what's going to destroy them, let alone take action for their own self-preservation.

How much longer until nations like the Netherlands reach -- and then pass -- their "point of no return"...?

I'm pretty sure Sweden and Germany are already past the point of no return. They realize it too, but their Liberalism and actual worship of what they call 'multiculturalism', won't let them do anything about.

For example, the case of the Swedish woman who took in a so called 'refugee'. Eventually the guy beat and raped her, but she didn't want to report it. She didn't want to tarnish the image of 'refugees'. That is beyond Liberalism. That is a mental illness. It is a sickness.

And we can see similar situations all over the world at the highest levels. Whenever Muslims rape or kill dozens of people, the only concern the governments have is not to get to the bottom of it, their first concern is to hide it and cover it up. That is a mental illness. That is not rational normal behavior.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 03:32:51 am »
White guilt. We do it in the US, too with a different group.

NFL. Enabling ever more victimhood, special treatment, quotas, preferences.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 03:38:04 am »
White guilt. We do it in the US, too with a different group.

NFL. Enabling ever more victimhood, special treatment, quotas, preferences.

I'd go as far as to call it "Western Civilization Guilt",  guilt over Colonialism, etc.---- the weird thing is that the most guilt-laden countries, like Sweden, didn't even have any colonies.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2017, 03:58:39 am »
There are many articles from European countries stating clearly that their culture and counties will quote, "Never be the same again." When people are saying that, they have clearly past the point of no return. But they don't seem to care. I can't imagine what they are thinking?

Their Liberalism and their worship of multiculturalism is more important to them than their own nation. It seems to be more important to them even than their very lives, and the lives of their friends and family.

I'm not being hyperbolic in say that it is a kind of mental illness. It really is. They are willing to commit suicide on the alter Liberalism. As someone else pointed out, it is similar to what the NFL is doing, what several major corporations have done, and what so many Hollywood entertainers have done. They ruin themselves with Liberalism, and they do not care. They are willing to fall on their sword, or to go down with the ship, to promote their fanatic ideology.

Liberalism is so inculcated into their brains that it has become more important to them than anything else, including their country, their culture, their money, their jobs, and even their own life. That is the very definition of a fanatic maniac. There is no other way to put it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2017, 04:12:25 am »
I'd go as far as to call it "Western Civilization Guilt",  guilt over Colonialism, etc.---- the weird thing is that the most guilt-laden countries, like Sweden, didn't even have any colonies.
Sweden guilty for their neutral role in WWII.

I think most of "white" society guilty over success. Have become overconfident, that nothing can threaten very much.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln