Author Topic: Trump’s Year One stars: Nikki Haley, Ajit Pai, and Scott Pruitt  (Read 463 times)

Offline anubias

No cabinet officials through the first year of the Trump administration have fought harder for the cause of freedom than U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, FCC Chairman Ajit Pai, and EPA administrator Scott Pruitt. When confronted with vicious attacks from the Left, these Trump administration appointees held steady to their principles, never backing down from their mandate to institute pro-America reforms at their agencies.

Details at:
https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/trumps-year-one-stars-nikki-haley-ajit-pai-scott-pruitt/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump’s Year One stars: Nikki Haley, Ajit Pai, and Scott Pruitt
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 06:41:38 pm »
Now if we can get the damned "Justice" department and the Congress to do their jobs we will REALLY get things done!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline anubias

Re: Trump’s Year One stars: Nikki Haley, Ajit Pai, and Scott Pruitt
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 08:36:45 pm »
Now if we can get the damned "Justice" department and the Congress to do their jobs we will REALLY get things done!

Good luck with that.  There might be things going on behind the scenes, but past history doesn’t leave me overly optimistic.  I do hold out hope though.