Author Topic: Obama Officials Manufactured Media Narrative Ahead Of Investigations Into Hezbollah Scandal  (Read 768 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama Officials Manufactured Media Narrative Ahead Of Investigations Into Hezbollah Scandal

Peter Hasson
Associate Editor
7:00 PM 12/21/2017

The former Obama officials who manufactured a media “echo chamber” to sell the Iran deal are now working to undermine a bombshell report that revealed how former President Barack Obama’s administration derailed its own Drug Enforcement Agency’s efforts to stop Islamist terrorist group Hezbollah from developing a global narcotics syndicate.

The Obama administration gave Hezbollah a pass, according to a bombshell Politico piece, in order to protect the Iran deal — one of the few remaining pillars of Barack Obama’s legacy.

Two Republicans on the House oversight committee, Florida Rep. Ron DeSantis and Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan announced a congressional investigation into the scandal on Thursday, calling on the Department of Justice to release all documents on the subject.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/21/obama-echo-chamber-manufactures-media-narrative-ahead-of-investigations-into-hezbollah-scandal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
So we have a 'free" press that is conveniently doing the bidding of the deep state govt.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So we have a 'free" press that is conveniently doing the bidding of the deep state govt.

It all balances out with Breitbart Alex Jones and Fox News.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

Ben Rhodes has been swinging for the fences lately, twitting about Pence's obituary and now this.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Ben Rhodes has been swinging for the fences lately, twitting about Pence's obituary and now this.

For the first time, he's genuinely scared now!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I really want to see someone go to prison over this.