Author Topic: Nikki Haley invites countries who supported US in UN Israel vote to reception  (Read 783 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Nikki Haley invites countries who supported US in UN Israel vote to reception
Fox News, Dec 21, 2017

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley sent an invitation Thursday to the 65 countries who didn’t vote against the United States in the U.N. General Assembly vote to denounce President Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

The invitation to the Jan. 3 reception marked a symbolic step of the U.S. taking note of who supports the country and who doesn’t.

<snip>

On Wednesday, Trump linked the UN vote to the future of assistance from the U.S. to foreign countries, telling reporters: "Let them vote against us. We'll save a lot. We don't care."

More: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/21/nikki-haley-invites-countries-who-supported-us-in-un-israel-vote-to-reception.html

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I like the implications on the invitation that 'you are a friend of the US, and that the others are not'.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I like the implications on the invitation that 'you are a friend of the US, and that the others are not'.

She should hold it in one of the gala rooms at the U.N.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Nikki Haley invites countries who supported US in UN Israel vote to reception
Fox News, Dec 21, 2017

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley sent an invitation Thursday to the 65 countries who didn’t vote against the United States in the U.N. General Assembly vote to denounce President Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

The invitation to the Jan. 3 reception marked a symbolic step of the U.S. taking note of who supports the country and who doesn’t.

<snip>

On Wednesday, Trump linked the UN vote to the future of assistance from the U.S. to foreign countries, telling reporters: "Let them vote against us. We'll save a lot. We don't care."

More: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/21/nikki-haley-invites-countries-who-supported-us-in-un-israel-vote-to-reception.html

Nikki Haley has become a new hero in my eyes.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Nikki Haley is simply terrific at following her boss's direction.

Good for her!  She'll do well in this administration .... and hopefully move on to the next one in 2024--- maybe even at the head of the ticket.   ^-^

@Emjay

Offline anubias

Nikki Haley is simply terrific at following her boss's direction.

Good for her!  She'll do well in this administration .... and hopefully move on to the next one in 2024--- maybe even at the head of the ticket.   ^-^

@Emjay

@Right_in_Virginia

At one time, I would have liked to throttle this woman.  Frankly, I was infuriated when President Trump appointed her while I was thrilled with the Sessions appointment.  Funny that.  I was as wrong as wrong could be on both counts.

With the experience she is gaining at the U.N., she may well indeed end up being our first female POTUS or possibly VP.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
@Right_in_Virginia

With the experience she is gaining at the U.N., she may well indeed end up being our first female POTUS or possibly VP.

Wouldn't that be sweet?

Icing on the cake.

Hillary will Finally be off the page and we will have a President with a backbone of Steel.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline dfwgator

Trump and Haley have gone "Full Millwall"....

No one likes us
No one likes us
We don't care!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Right_in_Virginia

At one time, I would have liked to throttle this woman.  Frankly, I was infuriated when President Trump appointed her while I was thrilled with the Sessions appointment.  Funny that.  I was as wrong as wrong could be on both counts.

Ted Cruz with Nikki as his veep.  Great combination.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Right_in_Virginia

Wait, wait ... this has to go into the annals.  One of those This Day in History things.

A poster on TBR admits he was wrong, and wrong twice.