Author Topic: WOW! Wife of Fusion GPS Founder Glenn Simpson Bragged On Facebook Her Husband Was Behind ‘Russiagate  (Read 821 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WOW! Wife of Fusion GPS Founder Glenn Simpson Bragged On Facebook Her Husband Was Behind ‘Russiagate’
by Joshua Caplan

The wife of Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson, Mary Jacoby, is proud of her husband’s work that led to mass Trump-Russia hysteria. Jacoby is so proud that she felt the need to boast on Facebook about how ‘Russiagate,’ would not exist if it weren’t for her husband.

Tablet Magazine reports:

A Tablet investigation using public sources to trace the evolution of the now-famous dossier suggests that central elements of the Russiagate scandal emerged not from the British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s top-secret “sources” in the Russian government—which are unlikely to exist separate from Russian government control—but from a series of stories that Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson and his wife Mary Jacoby co-wrote for TheWall Street Journal well before Fusion GPS existed, and Donald Trump was simply another loud-mouthed Manhattan real estate millionaire. Understanding the origins of the “Steele dossier” is especially important because of what it tells us about the nature and the workings of what its supporters would hopefully describe as an ongoing campaign to remove the elected president of the United States. […]

In a Facebook post from June 24, 2017, that Tablet has seen in screenshots, Jacoby claimed that her husband deserves the lion’s share of credit for Russiagate. (She has not replied to repeated requests for comment.) “It’s come to my attention that some people still don’t realize what Glenn’s role was in exposing Putin’s control of Donald Trump,” Jacoby wrote. “Let’s be clear. Glenn conducted the investigation. Glenn hired Chris Steele. Chris Steele worked for Glenn.” This assertion is hardly a simple assertion of family pride; it goes directly to the nature of what became known as the “Steele dossier,” on which the Russiagate narrative is founded.

more
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/wow-wife-fusion-gps-founder-glenn-simpson-bragged-facebook-husband-behind-russiagate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
She has not replied to repeated requests for comment.

I'll bet......
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Drip, Drip, Drip.

Sooner or later the dam is going to burst wide open!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

Thursday, December 21, 2017
A TIMELINE OF TREASON: How the DNC and FBI Leadership Tried to Fix a Presidential Election [Updated]

06/24/15   
Discovery of classified information on Clinton’s private email server announced; the matter is referred to the FBI

07/24/15   
State Dept. and other officials make security referral related to classified information possessed by Clinton and associates

07/24/15   
After complaints from Clinton camp, New York Times edits story about email probe, removing "criminal" references

09/15/15   
FBI official Andrew McCabe's wife Jill receives $700,000 from Clinton associate Gov. Terry McCauliffe's political entities

01/19/16   
Intelligence Community Inspector General reports Clinton's private email server had SAP (highest classification level) data on it...

...   Never before has an outgoing administration attempted to fix a presidential election. It's like something out of a third world country. But then, Obama always admired dictators like Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez.
This is an amazing compilation of everything we know so far about the Clinton emails, Fusion, Comey, Strzok, etc., collusion to try to steal the election.

Link to entire spreadsheet

Worth bookmarking, as more facts become known.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This is an amazing compilation of everything we know so far about the Clinton emails, Fusion, Comey, Strzok, etc., collusion to try to steal the election.

Link to entire spreadsheet

Worth bookmarking, as more facts become known.

@mountaineer

This is DEFINATLEY deserving of a stand alone thread IMHO!  Great work finding and posting it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien