Author Topic: Washington Post: Americans have right to know if Trump will benefit from tax bill  (Read 640 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Washington Post: Americans have right to know if Trump will benefit from tax bill
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 12/22/17 01:40 PM EST

The Washington Post editorial board is calling on President Trump to release his tax returns to show how much he would benefit from the new GOP tax plan.

In an editorial published Thursday, just hours before Trump signed the bill into law during a surprise Friday ceremony, the board called for him to release the returns to show the impact the bill would have on him and his income.

“Exactly how the president would benefit personally from legislation he pushed — and soon plans to sign into law — is something the American public has a right to know,” the board wrote.

more
http://thehill.com/media/366207-wapo-editorial-board-americans-have-a-right-to-know-if-trump-will-benefit-from-tax-bill
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

How about we know if Clintons, Obamas, Soros's, Schumer, Pelosi, Buffet, and a dozen other rich folks will benefit?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
How about the Congressmen who wrote it?

Pretty much every American will benefit.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline anubias

Oh FFS.  The Compost just won’t give it a rest.  I despise that bird-cage liner.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did they ask this question whenever Clinton or Obama cut taxes?

Oh, wait....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: