Author Topic: Roy Moore isn't taking his loss well  (Read 4476 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Roy Moore isn't taking his loss well
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2017, 06:06:27 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I worked with voter lists for over ten years so I know what is on there.  It would take an exit poll to ask your religion and know the color of your skin.  I just received my new voter card yesterday.  My date of birth is there, that I am female is there, the number of my voting precinct, the number district of State Senate, State Rep, Congressional district, city district, School district, State Board of Education.

And what does an "S" beside a persons name on the poll list the election workers are provided mean?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2017, 06:25:41 pm »
And what does an "S" beside a persons name on the poll list the election workers are provided mean?

I have no idea, haven't seen that here.  "Stupid?"  if it says "Democrat" too, it's redundant. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2017, 06:31:55 pm »
It's pretty damned sad when we see so-called republicans trashing a man like Roy Moore!

Roy Moore is a jackass. The muslims and gays kept him from getting elected in AL? Try being absent on the campaign trail, sending out mentally defective spokespeople who couldn't defend any of the dumb things Moore said and the fact that Moore's excuses for the accusations changed faster than a mood ring.

Roy needs to dry up and blow away.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2017, 06:35:33 pm »
I have no idea, haven't seen that here.  "Stupid?"  if it says "Democrat" too, it's redundant.

It means that voter is in suspense and if he shows up to vote must verify his current address.  It's also a tipoff to the crooked poll workers in inner city precincts as to who their "friends" can cast a vote for and get away with it without going the provisional ballot route. 

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2017, 06:39:57 pm »
Roy Moore is a jackass. The muslims and gays kept him from getting elected in AL? Try being absent on the campaign trail, sending out mentally defective spokespeople who couldn't defend any of the dumb things Moore said and the fact that Moore's excuses for the accusations changed faster than a mood ring.

NO! He isn't a jackass @Frank Cannon. He is a real live American who tried to do the right thing and watched his supposed "friends" knife him in the back over and over again!  I don't much blame him for taking the attitude he did toward the end.

And Alabama will get the exact kind of candidate they deserve long into the future for allowing what was done to him.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2017, 06:42:44 pm »
NO! He isn't a jackass @Frank Cannon. He is a real live American who tried to do the right thing and watched his supposed "friends" knife him in the back over and over again!  I don't much blame him for taking the attitude he did toward the end.

And Alabama will get the exact kind of candidate they deserve long into the future for allowing what was done to him.

If saying that the US is root of evil for the Western world and praising Putin makes you an American doing the right thing, I'll pass.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2017, 07:11:58 pm »
If saying that the US is root of evil for the Western world and praising Putin makes you an American doing the right thing, I'll pass.

So now you are conflating Roy Moore with Steve Bannon. 

**nononono*

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2017, 07:14:31 pm »

**nononono*

No. I am taking a direct quote from that filthy degenerate piece of shit Moore.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2017, 07:15:10 pm »
No. I am taking a direct quote from that filthy degenerate piece of shit Moore.

Show me!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2017, 07:17:42 pm »

That's not exactly what he said.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2017, 07:46:16 pm »

**nononono*

Between Roy Moore, Steve Bannon or Doug Jones, give me Moore OR Bannon EVERY TIME.  Warts and all.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2017, 07:48:21 pm »
That's not exactly what he said.

What exactly did he say then?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2017, 07:49:22 pm »
Between Roy Moore, Steve Bannon or Doug Jones, give me Moore OR Bannon EVERY TIME.  Warts and all.

888high58888

The people of Alabama chose Roy Moore as their candidate over all others and that SHOULD have been respected but wasn't! We got the worst possible outcome as a result!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2017, 07:50:27 pm »
What exactly did he say then?

I was kind of waiting on you to show me that.  :whistle:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2017, 08:38:02 pm »
As I understand it the signing of her yearbook wasn't fake. Moore apparently commonly signed his first name without the last. She added the last name, the place and the date. She should have said so from the beginning but that doesn't negate that he signed her yearbook. Obviously it isn't a crime to sign a yearbook. But he said he didn't know her at all and his signing of her yearbook negates that claim.
He might not have known her. I doubt Spiro Agnew, Glenn Seaborg, or Cab Calloway could pick me out of a crowd, either, yet I had all their autographs at one time--and many more.

We do not know where or under what circumstances the yearbook was signed, but I will bet it was not at the restaurant.  The part that was "added in": altered, 'enhanced' AKA forged was the part which put it at the restaurant, and that was the whole basis of her claims against him. They also got it wrong in that Moore did not frequent the place. Then someone else piped up and said she never worked there. Other details were simply wrong. The dumpsters were on the side, never in the back, for instance.

The forgery was to put him in a place and at a time where and when it was alleged he did something. That's known most mildly as tampering with evidence. If any DA anywhere did that, it'd be thrown out of court--yet Gloria Allred (the prosecutor in the court of public opinion) stood up there with that woman and presented this crap as gospel. The Press did all they could to deny the presentation of exculpatory material.

And simply enough, because the media favor abortion, proclaim, to their personal benefit, additional 'rights' for homosexuals, and generally support the liberal agenda to the last jot and tittle, they had skin in the game and as much reason to hate Roy Moore as they had to support Jones.

Well, folks, those of you who bought into the media line got the candidate behind door no 2, the liberal spin machine got its victory, and you helped.

Now go look hard at Jones and tell me you all did right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2017, 08:56:30 pm »

The homosexuals have been pissed at Moore since he stood up for the Alabama Constitution--the part that said marriage is only between one man and one woman. Considering the number of homosexuals in Media, I think it is safe to say they had a hand in doing all they could to present Moore in the worst possible light, even to the point of making allegations that were not allowed to be refuted in the media.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline berdie

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2017, 01:54:55 am »
As I understand it the signing of her yearbook wasn't fake. Moore apparently commonly signed his first name without the last. She added the last name, the place and the date. She should have said so from the beginning but that doesn't negate that he signed her yearbook. Obviously it isn't a crime to sign a yearbook. But he said he didn't know her at all and his signing of her yearbook negates that claim.

As I have heard the story...this happened 40 years ago.

I will tell you that I don't remember the people in my class that I signed a yearbook for. Why would Moore?

The only thing the guy left off was "Have a great summer"

But that is if he signed it at all.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2017, 02:07:19 am »
It's pretty damned sad when we see so-called republicans trashing a man like Roy Moore!

@Bigun

He trashed himself because that is who and what he is. The man is crazier than a rabid rat.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline berdie

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2017, 02:09:51 am »

It's pretty damn sad  that AMERCANS condemn a person because of accusations

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2017, 02:12:17 am »
True, indeed. However, because one is a lousy campaigner does not mean one would make a bad senator.

@aligncare

True,but being a lousy campaigner means you are not going to get an opportunity to BE a Senator.

MOST voters vote party lines,and generally speaking,there is nothing that can really be done to change that. In elections where it is destined to be a close race,a candidate MUST be a good campaigner with the will and the energy to campaign hard and often to attract the "undecided" voters and the few "other party" voters that just didn't like their usual suspect enough to vote for them.

If you don't get out to the meet and greets,you ain't gonna win. Period. Even the Kennedy Klan in Mass went out of their way to show up and press the flesh and smile at the goobers,and they had the closest thing to a voter lock we are likely to ever see a candidate have.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2017, 02:14:32 am »
He might of got a couple of percent more of the black vote had he not said family life for blacks was better under slavery...

@DB

ROFLMAO! Did he really say that,or did he say something similar that got exaggerated?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 02:24:11 am by sneakypete »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2017, 02:19:43 am »
@DB

ROFLMAO! Did he really say that,or did he say something similar that go exaggerated?

@sneakypete Similar that got exaggerated.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2017, 02:20:18 am »
888high58888

The people of Alabama chose Roy Moore as their candidate over all others and that SHOULD have been respected but wasn't! We got the worst possible outcome as a result!

@Bigun

I don't think there is any way to deny the truth of that. No way in hell was he a Party People Pick. Chances are the dedicated Party People hated him worse than the Dim opponent.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2017, 02:23:02 am »
He might not have known her. I doubt Spiro Agnew, Glenn Seaborg, or Cab Calloway could pick me out of a crowd, either, yet I had all their autographs at one time

@Smokin Joe

Ahhh,Cab Calloway! One of the early great showman performers. I have no idea who Seaborg was,and the only way I would cross the street to see Agnew would be if he were lying dead in the road after having been ran over by a garbage truck.

Online DB

« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2017, 02:31:03 am »
@DB

ROFLMAO! Did he really say that,or did he say something similar that got exaggerated?

@sneakypete You decide:

At a September rally, Moore invoked slavery when describing what President Trump means when he says, "Make America great again."

Moore was asked by a black man at an Alabama campaign stop what the president means by the phrase, reports the Los Angeles Times. Moore replied:

"I think it was great at a time when families were united, even though we had slavery, they cared for one another," he said. "People were strong in the families. Our families were strong, our country had a direction, and we corrected many of the problems."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/12/12/sharia-law-slavery-6-roy-moores-most-memorable-quotes/943955001/