Author Topic: Sen. Murphy: 'Absolutely,' Democrats Would Overturn Tax Legislation If They Win in 2018  (Read 916 times)

rangerrebew

Sen. Murphy: 'Absolutely,' Democrats Would Overturn Tax Legislation If They Win in 2018

(CNSNews.com) - Republicans "will probably lose the House and the Senate" in 2018 because of the Republican tax reform bill, Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) said shortly before the Senate passed it, 51-48.

And Murphy said "absolutely," Democrats will try to overturn the tax legislation if they do regain control of Congress in the midterm election.
Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/sen-murphy-absolutely-democrats-would-overturn-tax-legislation-if-they-win

Offline bilo

And Murphy said "absolutely," Democrats will try to overturn the tax legislation if they do regain control of Congress in the midterm election.

Great campaign slogan, "elect Rats we will raise your taxes".

I wish people would wake up and see that the Rats are married to an ever expanding govt.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

The company a man keeps.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Silly Party of the dead with an insane in the membrane response.  They really can not think that is a winning strategy.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Great campaign slogan, "elect Rats we will raise your taxes".

Worked really well for Mondale.  Even if they took the House and Senate, they wouldn't have enough to override a veto.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

• Wulf Anson Author

Worked really well for Mondale.  Even if they took the House and Senate, they wouldn't have enough to override a veto.

Hey Ed, enlighten me. How did you get to be a 'Professional' Misanthrope.

I've been a misanthrope most of my life and I still haven't figured out how to get paid for it, without becoming a Democrat, that is.

888high58888
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 03:01:29 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Hey Ed, enlighten me. How did you get to be a 'Professional' Misanthrope.

I've been a misanthrope most of my life and I still haven't figured out how to get paid for it, without becoming a Democrat, that is.

888high58888

I do field work on medical equipment.  Pays well.  My home is my office and my interactions with people are minimal.    :dancer:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

My home is my office and my interactions with people are minimal.    :dancer:

Interpersonal communication is highly over rated.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

Murphy is a know nothing azzhole.

• Wulf Anson Author
Murphy is a know nothing azzhole.

Birds of a feather