Author Topic: New paycheck rules for millions leave employers scrambling  (Read 3461 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: New paycheck rules for millions leave employers scrambling
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2017, 11:18:40 pm »
@RoosGirl

Because every thread about this issue is blamed on Trump.  Why else would anyone complain about a tax cut?  Why?

He'll you NTs bring Trump into every single damn thread and now you're bitching about it.

Eat crow babe

I don't see a single person complaining about a tax cut.  I don't mind a tax cut, I just hope it actually ends up being a tax cut for us.  But, new withholding charts are a valid concern.  You're right, there's a whole year to fix it, but many many people couldn't get to the end of the year and find out that they owe more than what was being taken because they don't save appropriately.  Not that I have a whole lot of pity for them, but there are actual reasons to have things hashed out sooner rather than later that don't involve bitching about Trump.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2017, 02:14:26 pm »
I don't see a single person complaining about a tax cut.  I don't mind a tax cut, I just hope it actually ends up being a tax cut for us.  But, new withholding charts are a valid concern.  You're right, there's a whole year to fix it, but many many people couldn't get to the end of the year and find out that they owe more than what was being taken because they don't save appropriately.  Not that I have a whole lot of pity for them, but there are actual reasons to have things hashed out sooner rather than later that don't involve bitching about Trump.

@RoosGirl

Then you aren't looking.   Almost every NT here has been complaining about this bill.  but you knew that
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2017, 02:16:43 pm »
@RoosGirl

Then you aren't looking.   Almost every NT here has been complaining about this bill.  but you knew that

*****rollingeyes*****
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2017, 03:26:14 pm »
@RoosGirl

Even if they are, it doesn't have anything to do with Trump, anr again there are some very valid concerns.  But thank you for pre-emptively starting a discussion about this being Trump's fault before anyone else could.