Author Topic: Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg unveils $300M in initiatives in response to tax bill  (Read 531 times)

Offline LonestarDream

https://www.geekwire.com/2017/boeing-ceo-dennis-muilenburg-unveils-300m-initiatives-response-tax-bill/

“On behalf of all our stakeholders, we applaud and thank Congress and the administration for their leadership in seizing this opportunity to unleash economic energy in the United States,” Muilenburg said. “It’s the single most important thing we can do to drive innovation, support quality jobs and accelerate capital investment in our country.”

Boeing said the $300 million includes:

$100 million for corporate giving, with funds used to support demand for employee gift-match programs and for investments in Boeing’s focus areas for charitable giving: in education, in community development, and for veterans and military personnel.
    $100 million for workforce development in the form of training, education and other capabilities development to meet the scale needed for rapidly evolving technologies and expanding markets.
    $100 million for “workplace of the future” facilities and infrastructure enhancements for Boeing employees.

(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

Wells Fargo, Fifth Third, Comcast Unveil Minimum Wages Hike, Bonus Payments After Tax Reform Passes

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-20/wells-fargo-fifth-third-unveil-minimum-wages-hike-bonus-payments-after-tax-reform-pa

Offline NavyCanDo

BA stock a year ago. $155 per share.    Today. 297.90.

I have never in my 31 years with the company see it rise so fast.   It's been a steady climb all year, but when it was clear some form of TAX reform was going to be voted on  it really took off. Can't wait to see what our company performance based bonus will be in February.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline LonestarDream

BA stock a year ago. $155 per share.    Today. 297.90.

I have never in my 31 years with the company see it rise so fast.   It's been a steady climb all year, but when it was clear some form of TAX reform was going to be voted on  it really took off. Can't wait to see what our company performance based bonus will be in February.

Can Do!

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Wish I had a nickle for every time I've had to listen to how 'Tax Breaks For The Rich and Corporations' are evil, because they leave the little guy standing out in the cold holding his lump of coal.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com