Author Topic: WOW! Sessions DOJ Protects McCabe From Questions About Mueller Probe Ahead of Second Grilling This W  (Read 637 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WOW! Sessions DOJ Protects McCabe From Questions About Mueller Probe Ahead of Second Grilling This Week
by Joshua Caplan

Never forget the Swamp protects its own. Ahead of his second grilling this week, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe will not be able to answer questions about special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe, the Justice Department told House investigators.

Fox News reporter Chad Pergram broke the news Wednesday, tweeting “Dep FBI Dir McCabe to appear before Hse Judiciary Cmte Thursday in classified setting for a “transcribed interview.” DoJ tells cmte “McCabe will not be in a position to discuss matters that are within the scope of the investigation of Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III.””

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/wow-sessions-doj-protects-mccabe-questions-mueller-probe-ahead-second-grilling-week/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

"McCabe will not be in a position to discuss matters that are within the scope of the investigation of Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III.””

Of course not, since it is an ongoing investigation.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"McCabe will not be in a position to discuss matters that are within the scope of the investigation of Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III.””

Of course not, since it is an ongoing investigation.

Convenient. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GrouchoTex

Yeah, I'm not so sure this is as big of a deal as the Gateway Pundit is making out to be.
We've all heard it a million times, "I can't talk about that, the investigation is still ongoing", etc...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yeah, I'm not so sure this is as big of a deal as the Gateway Pundit is making out to be.
We've all heard it a million times, "I can't talk about that, the investigation is still ongoing", etc...

Yeah, that was my thought too.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

They don't even think so.  It only registered as a 'WOW!' instead of a 'BOOM!'
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline GrouchoTex

They don't even think so.  It only registered as a 'WOW!' instead of a 'BOOM!'

:silly: