Author Topic: The importance of no leaks after McCabe testified for 8 hours before House Intelligence Committee  (Read 308 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The importance of no leaks after McCabe testified for 8 hours before House Intelligence Committee

By Thomas Lifson

Let’s put on our Sherlock Holmes deerstalker hats as we think about the dog that didn’t bark, or, in the specific case at hand, the leaks that didn’t reach CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times, and other Democrat mouthpiece media. But the most that Adam Schiff, the suspected uber-leaker on the House Intelligence committee had to say after the FBI deputy director testified for nearly 8 hours, was that McCabe ““has been a professional FBI agent” and that he does not understand “the calls of some to fire him.”

Translation: “It looks bad, but I’m with Andy.”

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/the_importance_of_no_leaks_after_mccabe_testified_for_8_hours_before_house_intelligence_committee.html#ixzz51ogfImFa
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien