Author Topic: Rush: It Wasn’t the Russians! Trump-Hating Mueller Investigators Meddled in the Election  (Read 566 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

It Wasn’t the Russians! Trump-Hating Mueller Investigators Meddled in the Election

Dec 14, 2017

RUSH: So have you heard the latest on Strzok and Robert Ohr, DOJ, and his wife Nellie? You know, they were communicating by ham radio. She applied for a ham radio license during their investigation of Trump, all this time they were prepping the Trump dossier, so that their communications couldn’t be monitored by anybody.

They’re sitting in the deputy director of the FBI’s office, and they’re talking politics. They’re talking politics! They’re not talking the investigation. They’re talking politics! Strzok is sitting there saying (imitating Strzok), “Well, I don’t know. Your idea –” talking to his mistress, Lisa Page. “I don’t know your plan, your theory here that Trump has no way of winning, I don’t know, we need a backup plan, we can’t count on that.” They’re talking politics inside the FBI’s office, the deputy director.

Now we find out that Robert Ohr’s wife applied for a ham radio license? This is shortwave, ladies and gentlemen. Apparently the NSA doesn’t monitor shortwave. That kind of surprised me. I thought the NSA Hoovered up everything. But the point is that they were looking for a communications ability that could not be monitored during a so-called up and up investigation.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/14/trump-hating-mueller-investigators-communicated-by-ham-radio-to-evade-surveillance/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34