Author Topic: Female teacher, 34, fired after filing for marriage license to wed 16-year-old boy student  (Read 3786 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Female teacher, 34, fired after filing for marriage license to wed 16-year-old boy student
Fox News

A high school teacher in Oklahoma was fired Thursday after she and her 16-year-old student allegedly applied for a marriage license, the New York Post reported.

Cassandra White, 34, and the teen reportedly went to the Cleveland County Courthouse on Wednesday to file for the license. The following day, administrators at Davis High School dismissed the teacher, they announced in a statement.

“The district is currently cooperating with law enforcement in the investigation of these allegations,” the school said, according to KTEN. “The teacher in question is no longer employed by Davis Schools.”

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/15/female-teacher-34-fired-after-filing-for-marriage-license-to-wed-16-year-old-boy-student.html

Pretty sad.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
well now they can get married and he can support the unemployed cougar
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Too bad they're not in France. She could be their first lady.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

well now they can get married and he can support the unemployed cougar

34 is a cougar? Are you 12?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Father of boy:

"The father of the teenage boy spoke to Newson6 about the bizarre situation. “I’m sick. I’m sick about it. I didn’t want it to happen,” the father said, adding that he had agreed to allow his son to marry White. “I weighed out the ups and downs of it and I thought, ‘Who am I?’” the father told the television station. “So, he asked me to do something. I did it.”

http://heavy.com/news/2017/12/cassandra-white-photo-renae-davis-ok-oklahoma-cassie/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline goodwithagun

No biggie. She just wanted somebody pure.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline driftdiver

She is to a 16yr old guy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I know what she likes. When I was that age, train keep uh rolling all night long.
She is in it for the crazy sex, like you would get from a 16 year old child.

But, but, when he hits 30 something, she is going to be 50 something.

I can't think of a way that she could ever think that she could make this last. I'm not sure she even cares.
She's in it for the crazy sex. She may even actually think that she 'loves' this guy.

Nah. The crazy sex is warping her brain. She loves it.

When I was that young, I could drive a woman up the wall, and then back down again.
That is just youth and being young. It doesn't mean I love you. Hell, I'm just a horny kid.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The daughter (Mary Kay) of disgraced ultra-"conservative" John Schmitz, candidate for President, married her much younger lover.

She served time in prison, and they remained together for years, only recently going their separate ways.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Kay_Letourneau

Maybe she learned about "conservatism" and "Christianity" from her famous father, who fathered out-of-wedlock children but refused to support them.

I lost my naiveté about politics and religion, by watching people like John Schmitz.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Schmitz

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
 Ive seen these Low-T, pukes sporting a Man Bun and prancing around in their skinny jeans drinking a Venti Iced Skinny Hazelnut Macchiato, Sugar-Free Syrup, Extra Shot, Light Ice, No Whip, light in the loafer dudes that she has to choose from.    When you are dealing with a pool of men her own age like those sperm donors.....you understand why she perused the 16 year old.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 08:08:14 pm by WineNot »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline driftdiver

Ive seen these Low-T, pukes sporting a Man Bun and prancing around in their skinny jeans drinking a Venti Iced Skinny Hazelnut Macchiato, Sugar-Free Syrup, Extra Shot, Light Ice, No Whip, light in the loafer dudes that she has to choose from.    When you are dealing with a pool of men her own age like those sperm donors.....you understand why she perused the 16 year old.

Is that the same reason Moore pursued younger girls?

Offline edpc

She has other, less favorable photos, where she looks a lot older than 34.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
She has other, less favorable photos, where she looks a lot older than 34.

Road hard and put up wet, eh?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
She wanted to marry him for one reason; she's crazy. The dad should have recognized the crazy and said "no". He's a Minor!! Why get married? Moral reasons? Religious reasons?

No. Crazy reasons. Don't date crazy, don't sleep with crazy and sure as Hell don't marry crazy.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Night Hides Not

No biggie. She just wanted somebody pure.

I see what you're doing there... :silly:

Ol' Roy's an expert on purity.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Frank Cannon

She is to a 16yr old guy

For a 16 year old she is Christmas, Hanukkah and his first legal drink wrapped into one. 

Offline driftdiver

For a 16 year old she is Christmas, Hanukkah and his first legal drink wrapped into one.

Only for immature people.

The reality is she is a predator who was abusing her position as a teacher to prey on this young boy.

Offline edpc

Well, that is kind of the point. Just about every 16 year old is immature and impressionable.

Offline Frank Cannon

The reality is she is a predator who was abusing her position as a teacher to prey on this young boy.

Yeah. You go with that. I'm guessing you spent most of your High School years hanging from your jockey shorts from the coat hook in your locker. Us "young boys" in my High School were spending their free time scoring weed, beer and getting laid whenever/wherever possible.

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

That is the TRUTH, no matter what the other boys say.

She is a predator.  He is her victim.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline driftdiver

Yeah. You go with that. I'm guessing you spent most of your High School years hanging from your jockey shorts from the coat hook in your locker. Us "young boys" in my High School were spending their free time scoring weed, beer and getting laid whenever/wherever possible.

Not really, assholes like you tried but ended up bleeding and on your ass.

Some people grow up though, others like you seem to take pride in their immaturity.

Offline musiclady

Not really, assholes like you tried but ended up bleeding and on your ass.

Some people grow up though, others like you seem to take pride in their immaturity.

I feel badly that some people around here have never met a moral man, who was also moral as a teenager.

IMO, it's an excuse for their own lack of control to deny that others behaved/behave better than they.

Offline driftdiver

I feel badly that some people around here have never met a moral man, who was also moral as a teenager.

IMO, it's an excuse for their own lack of control to deny that others behaved/behave better than they.

@musiclady
One thing I've learned from stupid Facebook is people that were jerks back in highschool generally haven't changed.  Some have but its rare.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I remained a virgin in my teens but it wasn't due to morals. But even I knew better than to get married.
Countdown to Resignation