Author Topic: 20 Congressmen Fear Harassment Allegations Soon  (Read 182 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
20 Congressmen Fear Harassment Allegations Soon
« on: December 18, 2017, 03:24:24 pm »
 By Jeffrey Rodack    |   Monday, 18 Dec 2017 09:48 AM

Fears are mounting around Capitol Hill that a major news outlet is getting set to unmask at least 20 lawmakers for sexual misconduct, Politico reported.

The growing speculation about a major harassment story started about a month ago, according to Politico. CNN, The New York Times and Politico are outlets occasionally mentioned as among those preparing the story.

Part of the reason behind speculation that 20 lawmakers would soon be revealed is the feeling that the number is believable, Politico noted.

Meanwhile, USA Today reported rumors persist that dozens of more allegations against members of Congress are coming.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/congressmen-sexual-harassment-allegations-capitol-hill/2017/12/18/id/832321/
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 03:25:13 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: 20 Congressmen Fear Harassment Allegations Soon
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 04:23:30 pm »
Where's the beef? 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline RetBobbyMI

Re: 20 Congressmen Fear Harassment Allegations Soon
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 04:29:40 pm »
If they are Dems, it’s ok though.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy