Author Topic: The FBI Scandal Hiding in Plain Sight  (Read 268 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The FBI Scandal Hiding in Plain Sight
« on: December 17, 2017, 06:08:27 pm »
The FBI Scandal Hiding in Plain Sight
Releasing the texts of two members of the Trump-Russia probe was an astonishing breach of privacy.
by Eli Lake

December 14, 2017, 7:57 AM CST

If you’re looking for a Justice Department scandal regarding Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia's influence of the 2016 election, it's hiding in plain sight. Look no further than the government's release of the private texts between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

Both Strzok, an FBI counter-intelligence agent, and Page, an FBI lawyer, were involved in the 2016 investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server, and were both briefly on Mueller's team investigating Russia's influence of the 2016 election. In the texts from 2015 and 2016, they complained about the Republican presidential nominee's intelligence and demeanor (including in unprintable terms). In July, those private texts came to the attention of the Justice Department's inspector general. The FBI reassigned Strzok to human resources, while Page left the special counsel's probe.

more
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-12-14/the-fbi-scandal-hiding-in-plain-sight
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RetBobbyMI

Re: The FBI Scandal Hiding in Plain Sight
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 06:22:47 pm »
I suspect Strzok was also the "nothing to see here" culprit in the Lois Lerner investigation also, as well as the illegal obtaining of Trump transition documents from the GSA.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The FBI Scandal Hiding in Plain Sight
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 11:03:09 pm »
I suspect Strzok was also the "nothing to see here" culprit in the Lois Lerner investigation also, as well as the illegal obtaining of Trump transition documents from the GSA.

I wouldn't doubt that for a second personally.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien