Author Topic: Fox News faces backlash saying the US may be facing a 'coup' with Mueller investigation  (Read 8848 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
That falls on the current administration for not firing people day one and replacing them with non Obama/Hillary people.

And who approved the pick as Mueller for the investigation?

And obviously Trump didn't think Mueller was so bad just a few months ago.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/337182-trump-considered-mueller-for-fbi-director-before-he-was-named-special

:whistle:

@txradioguy
So its Trumps fault?   LOL wow you really have to go thru some twisting and bending to have that one make sense.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline jpsb

@txradioguy
So its Trumps fault?   LOL wow you really have to go thru some twisting and bending to have that one make sense.

That was such an unserious comment I just let it slide by. I will note the poster never refuted
that a coup attempt is in fact under way, he just blamed it on Trump. TDS is strong in this one.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Mueller is dangerously close to handing Trump a victory on this whole narrative. The optics look bad for the anti-Trump investigative team and the Dossier turned ugly for the Democrats.

The best thing the Dems can do is get Mueller to disappear and blame Trump for it. When the gang-bangers in the 'hood read about it in The New Republic, they'll take to the streets.
Countdown to Resignation

Silver Pines

@Oceander @CatherineofAragon @Cripplecreek @txradioguy @Victoria33

How does it feel to be some of the most uninformed posters on the net?

Why don't you point out where Fox is reporting things that flat out are not true?

What would you call an attempt by senior officials at DOJ and the FBI aided by a
willing media to overthrow a duelly elected President? Ya'll are so blinded by your
hate of Trump that you are unable to see what is right in front of you. Once the
Inspector General releases his report on the FBI and DOJ you are going to look
even more foolish then you did on election day.

@josb

So you base your vote on how you “look” to other people?  That’s sad.  It doesn’t concern me a bit, nor do I regret not voting for Trump.

You’re right, though...we should all go over to Breitbart and get ourselves properly educated.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
How does it feel to be some of the most uninformed posters on the net?

I wouldn't know...I'm not you.

Why don't you point out where Fox is reporting things that flat out are not true?

You mean besides the false slanderous attack on Ted Cruz's dad?

They falsely reported...and were forced to issue a retraction...about Comey's emails containing classified information.

Abbey Huntsman had to issue...IIRC an on air retraction of a false story she reported on and ranted about concerning the USDA food stamp program.

And they were forced to issue retraction after lying about voter fraud

Shall I continue?

What would you call an attempt by senior officials at DOJ and the FBI aided by a
willing media to overthrow a duelly elected President? Ya'll are so blinded by your
hate of Trump that you are unable to see what is right in front of you. Once the
Inspector General releases his report on the FBI and DOJ you are going to look
even more foolish then you did on election day.

Do you have credible proof there is a link?  Because right now there is no credible line between anyone to back up your hysterical hand wringing.

You seriously sound like the twits at DU who made the same claim about people secretly working to overthrow Obama the previous 8 years.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 04:23:41 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

I don't watch them anymore.  I think they have a picture of Trump to bow to every day.

@Victoria33
@Cripplecreek

Same here.

Hannity’s Twitter is good for entertainment, though.  Especially when he does his “TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK” bit.

Offline driftdiver

@josb

So you base your vote on how you “look” to other people?  That’s sad.  It doesn’t concern me a bit, nor do I regret not voting for Trump.

You’re right, though...we should all go over to Breitbart and get ourselves properly educated.

@CatherineofAragon
I see you completely side stepped the question.

Was anything wrong with the report or did it just make you feel uncomfortable.  And since it involved Trump you simply cannot agree with anything

Silver Pines

That was such an unserious comment I just let it slide by. I will note the poster never refuted
that a coup attempt is in fact under way, he just blamed it on Trump. TDS is strong in this one.

@josb

I’ve noticed that somehow, without fail, it’s never Trump’s fault.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@josb

:silly:

Technically FOX is lying pretty much any time they report one of Trump's endlessly compulsive lies as fact.

Offline driftdiver

I wouldn't know...I'm not you.

You seriously sound like the twits at DU who made the same claim about people secretly working to overthrow Obama the previous 8 years.

Except in this case there is actual proof of a conspiracy.   Man that just sucks the wind right out of your narrative.   

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

Sessions runs DoJ they appointed Mueller.

Trump was considering Mueller for the FBI director chair before he was made special prosecutor...so Trump himself considered Mueller to be a quality guy...possibly in the category of "only the best people".

There's no twisting involved at all.  Just a bit of logic and clear thinking and not being a blind follower.

Trump in a way did this one to himself.  He should just admit he made a mistake and move on.

But we all know Donny is incapable of being the adult in the room.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 04:28:08 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Except in this case there is actual proof of a conspiracy.   Man that just sucks the wind right out of your narrative.

Really?  Where?  Other than the fertile imaginations of some hysterical people here?

Please link to the proof that makes this BS coup claim credible.

Offline driftdiver

Sessions runs DoJ they appointed Mueller.

Trump was considering Mueller for the FBI director chair before he was made special prosecutor...so Trump himself considered Mueller to be a quality guy...possibly in the category of "only the best people".

There's no twisting involved at all.  Just a bit of logic and clear thinking and not being a blind follower.

Trump in a way did this one to himself.  He should just admit he made a mistake and move on.

But we all know Donny is incapable of being the adult in the room.

@txradioguy
So Trump should have known about the conspiracy before he knew?  So its his fault regardless.

Man you NT are getting so desperate its actually kinda sad.

Offline jpsb

@josb

I just think that when you call fox "pure tabloid crap" for bring up the fact the both the
FBI and the DOJ conspired to see Hillary elected. And later after Trump won to discredit
(impeach) him you should be obliged to put forth a few facts supporting your assertion.
Other wise it's just sour grapes from sore losers.

Offline driftdiver

Really?  Where?  Other than the fertile imaginations of some hysterical people here?

Please link to the proof that makes this BS coup claim credible.

@txradioguy
Crawl back into your hole.   That way you can play patty cake with the other NTs.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@txradioguy

You mean besides the false slanderous attack on Ted Cruz's dad?

Trump himself admitted to Wolf Blitzer that he lied about that but qualified it with "But I wanted to win".

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy
So Trump should have known about the conspiracy before he knew?  So its his fault regardless.

Still waiting on this "proof" of a conspiracy.  I see a lot of speculation and hyperbole...but nothing solid or credible.

Man you NT are getting so desperate its actually kinda sad.

I'm not a NT...take off your orange colored glasses and quit being a tool.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy
Crawl back into your hole.   That way you can play patty cake with the other NTs.

So that's a no on providing credible proof?  Got it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

Trump himself admitted to Wolf Blitzer that he lied about that but qualified it with "But I wanted to win".

And the really sad thing is there are some slow blinkers here that still think it's true.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 04:51:02 pm by txradioguy »

Offline driftdiver

So that's a no on providing credible proof?  Got it.

@txradioguy
If you don't believe the Congressional testimony provided by FBI agents then there's nothing else that would meet your astronomically high threshold of believability.   

hows that song go again, patty cake patty cake.......

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Hannity’s Twitter is good for entertainment, though.  Especially when he does his “TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK” bit.

He’s just trying to ingratiate himself to Sara Carter.  It’s so obvious he’s trying to bed her.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline jpsb

« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 04:43:45 pm by jpsb »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy
If you don't believe the Congressional testimony provided by FBI agents then there's nothing else that would meet your astronomically high threshold of believability.   

hows that song go again, patty cake patty cake.......

Still waiting for you to provide the links to back up this supposed conspiracy theory you're touting.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon
I see you completely side stepped the question.

Was anything wrong with the report or did it just make you feel uncomfortable.  And since it involved Trump you simply cannot agree with anything

@driftdiver

The topic here is Fox’s screaming hyperbole.  Do you the definition of “coup”?

“A sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.”

I’ve agreed with Trump on some things and given him credit, but by now I understand that kind of thing is always ignored by those who have political idols.  It doesn’t fit the narrative; you need those “haters” you can blame.   Fine with me, I’ll still do it when it’s right.

Just from curiosity, do you know anyone so personally wrapped up in politics that it causes them discomfort?  Really?

If you do, you should tell them to push away from the computer/TV and get out of the house.

Offline skeeter

Still waiting for you to provide the links to back up this supposed conspiracy theory you're touting.

This isn't birth certificate stuff. This information is out there, in black and white. There are hearings with congressmen reading from the record.

If you're serious and haven't heard it yet it means you don't care.