Author Topic: When A Couple of Navy Pilots Were Given an Intercept Mission They Didn’t Expect This  (Read 461 times)

Offline corbe

When A Couple of Navy Pilots Were Given an Intercept Mission They Didn’t Expect This

Posted at 10:30 pm on December 16, 2017 by streiff

In 2004, two US Navy F/A-18 were engaged in a routine training mission about 100 miles west of San Diego. A very boring flight, perhaps only relieved by drawing large penises in the sky with contrails, was broken when their ground controller asked them what kind of ordnance they were carrying. Unsurprisingly, they were unarmed save a pair of CATM-9 on each aircraft. A CATM, Captive Air Training Missile, is a fake missile using the casing of the AIM-9 Sidewinder. They reported this to ground control which, nonetheless, vectored them to an intercept.
“Well, we’ve got a real-world vector for you,” the radio operator said, according to Commander Fravor. For two weeks, the operator said, the Princeton had been tracking mysterious aircraft. The objects appeared suddenly at 80,000 feet, and then hurtled toward the sea, eventually stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering. Then they either dropped out of radar range or shot straight back up.
<..snip..>

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/12/16/couple-navy-pilots-given-intercept-mission-didnt-expect/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
This, imho, is one of the most emphatic, clear, openly revelatory published UFO docs the government has triggered, fostered.

Nothing that new. The import seems to be that it puts the government on public record as affirming the reality of such.

Reid & Biglow's organization created by the government is, to me, more than a little suspect. There are other factions of the government system that have done the same things a lot longer and probably at least as well. So, that's a bit curious.

Was corrupt Reid 'merely' setting up another way to manipulate money and people to his ends? Whatever, it is clearly another incremental advancing of the disclosure goal. i.e. the partial, manipulative, mass psych op disclosure goal.

Thanks.

And thanks @Smokin Joe
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Suppressed

« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 10:35:31 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn