Author Topic: Comey Should Be Indicted  (Read 554 times)

rangerrebew

Comey Should Be Indicted
« on: December 16, 2017, 01:44:27 pm »
December 16, 2017
Comey Should Be Indicted
By Daniel John Sobieski

Now we know that not only did Hillary Clinton show intent in her handling of classified materials routed through her private server, but that former FBI Director James Comey and his team showed intent in letting her get away with it, to the detriment of American national security.

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., chairman of the Homeland Security Committee, in a Thursday letter to current FBI Director Christopher Wray, reveals how edits to Comey’s exoneration memo went beyond changing “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless” but edited out content that shows the FBI knew Hillary was intentionally in violation of the Espionage Act but that, since the decision to exonerate her had already been made, they had to submit to the annals of history a lie they agreed upon:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/12/comey_should_be_indicted.html#ixzz51QnrLTu4

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Comey Should Be Indicted
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 02:34:21 pm »
There are so many people who should be indicted you need a score card to keep track of them all!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 05:44:23 pm »
There are so many people who should be indicted you need a score card to keep track of them all!

And I fear not one will be. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 10:21:18 pm »
Comey Should Be Indicted

And Hillary should be in prison in an orange jumpsuit.

Not gonna happen.

Lawlessness rules and is now institutionalized.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2017, 11:04:00 pm »
And I fear not one will be.
I would tend to agree. And it’s very unfortunate.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 11:04:30 pm by RetBobbyMI »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 01:07:19 am »
Indicted?
Not gonna happen.

I'd settle for the truth exposed for all to see...