Author Topic: Dems rail against release of Strzok-Page text messages  (Read 333 times)

rangerrebew

Dems rail against release of Strzok-Page text messages
« on: December 16, 2017, 01:53:30 pm »
December 15, 2017
Dems rail against release of Strzok-Page text messages
By Thomas Lifson

Democrats seem to be reading George Orwell's 1984 as an instruction manual, taking to heart the injunction "ignorance is bliss strength."  They are very, very unhappy that the privacy of  adulterous lovers Peter Strzok and Lisa Page has been violated with the release of about three and half percent of their ten thousand text messages sent on government-owned smartphones, therefore the property of the American people.

Why, people might start to think that Mueller investigation was biased or something, and we can't have that!

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/dems_rail_against_release_of_strzokpage_text_messages.html#ixzz51QqIZ7dB

Offline RetBobbyMI

Re: Dems rail against release of Strzok-Page text messages
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 02:29:44 pm »
Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate. John F. Kennedy

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' Eleanor Roosevelt

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Dems rail against release of Strzok-Page text messages
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 03:43:16 pm »
Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate. John F. Kennedy

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' Eleanor Roosevelt

BG Anthony McAuliffe at Bastogne:  Nuts.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.