Author Topic: Exclusive: Prominent lawyer sought donor cash for two Trump accusers (Lisa Bloom!)  (Read 445 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers

Share to Facebook
Share to Twitter
Share to Google+

Exclusive: Prominent lawyer sought donor cash for two Trump accusers
TheHill.com
Autoplay: On | Off

A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trump during the final months of the 2016 presidential race, according to documents and interviews.

California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.

The women’s accounts were chronicled in contemporaneous contractual documents, emails and text messages reviewed by The Hill, including an exchange of texts between one woman and Bloom that suggested political action committees supporting Hillary Clinton were contacted during the effort.

Offline Frank Cannon

This slip and fall media whore was the one behind organizing against Bill OReilly and getting him booted, paying off Harvey Wienstein victims as per Rose McGowan and instigating many other fraud legal actions. Now she is caught orchestrating lies against the President.

This is HUGE news.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The voters are stoopit, Frank.  You can prove this until the bovines are repatriated to their domiciles, and they'll still say, "So, you still support the pu$$y-grabbing Orange Baboon?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Sounds like extortion.  Shouldn't that turd  that dropped out of Gloria Allreds nasty Pu$$y be in jail?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 09:22:40 pm by WineNot »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline dfwgator

Sounds like extortion.  Shouldn't that turd  dropped out of Gloria Allreds nasty Pu$$y be in jail?

"You mention extortion again, and I'll have your legs broken."

Offline Victoria33

"The women’s accounts were chronicled in contemporaneous contractual documents, emails and text messages reviewed by The Hill..."

This was not hidden, there were contracts.  Lawyers represent clients and make contracts - that is what lawyers do.

Offline aligncare

Those nice democrats wouldn’t do anything unethical just weeks out from an election that they were desperately trying to influence. Would they?  But they seemed so sincere – clean cut and well dressed, too.

Offline aligncare

These women were offered payment to tell their stories of unwanted sexual contact. One of the women was reluctant to tell her story because she wasn’t that bothered by her alleged incident, and she was a Trump supporter. Lisa Bloom kept offering her higher and higher sums of money to induce her to go public.

Read up more on the sordid details. This wasn’t about justice for the women, this was an attempt at character assassination and derailment of a political candidacy.

Offline Mesaclone

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain