Author Topic: Marco Rubio Says 'Yes' on GOP Tax Bill  (Read 253 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Marco Rubio Says 'Yes' on GOP Tax Bill
« on: December 15, 2017, 08:42:41 pm »
Republican Sen. Marco Rubio will vote for his party's $1.5 trillion tax bill, his spokeswoman said Friday afternoon.

That gives a major boost to the prospects that GOP leaders will be able to push their prized measure through Congress next week.

The Florida lawmaker had said he'd oppose the legislation unless his colleagues made the per child tax credit more generous for low-income families.

On Friday, Republicans said the final legislation would do just that. Lawmakers said the bill would now let low-earners using the credit get up to $1,400 in IRS refunds if they owe little or no taxes. That's up from $1,100 in the earlier version.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/rubio-yes-tax-reform/2017/12/15/id/832072/
Little Marco needs to find a new photographer, as his layout has a lot to be desired as it appears he is being pounded by whoever is in the back picture.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

Re: Marco Rubio Says 'Yes' on GOP Tax Bill
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 08:48:39 pm »
All the more reason to reject this flaming turd.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Marco Rubio Says 'Yes' on GOP Tax Bill
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 08:52:35 pm »
Looks like Corker jumped on unexpectedly, too.  I think word is getting out they have no votes to spare, because McCain probably isn't going to be there for the vote.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: