Author Topic: Explosive Texts Point To FBI, Not Russian, Meddling In 2016 Election  (Read 525 times)

rangerrebew

Explosive Texts Point To FBI, Not Russian, Meddling In 2016 Election

Scandal: For 18 months, the FBI has been fixated on determining whether President Trump worked with Russia to influence the 2016 election. But explosive text exchanges between top FBI agents suggest it should be looking in the mirror.

The text messages sent between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, which became public on Wednesday, provide a rare and illuminating window into just how rabidly partisan putatively nonpartisan law enforcement officials can be.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/fbi-text-message-russia-clinton-email-investigations/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Explosive Texts Point To FBI, Not Russian, Meddling In 2016 Election
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 03:53:58 pm »
Well worth reading the Article, and cause to call for the immediate resignations of all involved.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 04:05:08 pm »
Well worth reading the Article, and cause to call for the immediate resignations of all involved.

Yawn.  Wake me when it's on the evening news.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 04:25:57 pm »
The president is scheduled to deliver an address at the FBI graduation ceremony today. When he left the White House this morning President Trump commented on these developments. Said the agency will be rebuilt bigger and better than before.

Speculation is he will make remarks to the graduating class that are critical of the agency. You know Trump, he doesn’t hold back, unlike most mealymouth politicians.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 04:26:46 pm »
Yawn.  Wake me when it's on the evening news.

Gator, I'm sure you've noticed local DFW media is just as liberal as their MSM brethren, if not more so. I listened to Brett Shipp on Mark Davis' show earlier this week. The former "investigative reporter" had Dem talking points down cold.

And I can't stand Dale Hansen...
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2017, 01:41:52 am »
aligncare wrote:
"The president is scheduled to deliver an address at the FBI graduation ceremony today. When he left the White House this morning President Trump commented on these developments. Said the agency will be rebuilt bigger and better than before."

It's time for a real housecleaning there.

Mr. Trump can begin by firing EVERY obama appointee and EVERY clinton employee.
Let them sue, let the union handle it. GET 'EM OUT!

Even if that leaves the bureau undermanned for a while, so be it.

Take care as to who gets hired on afterwards...