Author Topic: BREAKING: The FBI Has Released New Info About Loretta Lynch's Tarmac Meeting With Bill Clinton.. Kat  (Read 382 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: The FBI Has Released New Info About Loretta Lynch's Tarmac Meeting With Bill Clinton

Katie Pavlich
|
Posted: Dec 15, 2017 3:01 PM

The FBI released a series of email documents Friday afternoon detailing the Department of Justice response to the fallout of the secret Phoenix tarmac meeting between Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton in June 2016. The dates on the emails range from July 1-3, 2016. On July 5, 2016, FBI Director James Comey announced former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would not face criminal charges for mishandling classified information.

A series of emails show one FBI official, whose name and email are redacted, fuming over leaks to the media about the meeting and what happened on the tarmac. The official received an email from a "layman" alleging a local Phoenix police officer who may have talked to a reporter "sounds like a security threat." Officials went back and forth about finding out if the officer was SWAT or simply worked the motorcade and that "at a minimum" he should never work another detail again. One asked if local law enforcement assisting the FBI on motorcades should sign non-disclosure agreements in the future. Another official called an Observer article about the meeting, with details about how President Clinton got to Lynch's private plane, "infuriating."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/12/15/breaking-tarmac-docs-n2423168
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Well. The FBI wants information about who collecting a DC paycheck meets with hushed up.

Time to dissolve the FBI for the safety of the country.

Offline dfwgator

Well. The FBI wants information about who collecting a DC paycheck meets with hushed up.

And take the CIA with them.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This confirms other articles which I have read on the subject of the tarmac meeting and the FBI.

The FBI was not concerned with the obvious illegality of the meeting, they were only concerned that the meeting was 'leaked' and made public. Once again, they were acting as Hillary's staff instead of a government agency.

From what I read, they actually formed a team to investigate and find out how it was leaked and who was responsible. It was never made clear what exactly they were going to do to the person if they found him/her, but they were not holding anything back to find what they called, 'the leaker'.

Funny how the FBI would consider simply reporting on an actual event which happened in a public place to be a 'leak'. What was the FBI trying to hide?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

The headquarters building in Washington needs to be fumigated and anyone currently employed there barred from ever returning at least.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 11:52:24 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And take the CIA with them.

Needs complete re-organization.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 12:10:30 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Why is everybody acting like this is some new development? The FBI has been corrupt from its inception. For decades, Hoover used it as his personal blackmail machine and fiefdom.  Their only bright shining moments were in the early 1980s, when they developed modern forensics and criminal profiling.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 12:01:08 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.