Author Topic: Melania Trump Remembers Hurricane Victims at Toys for Tots Event, Encourages America to Give Back Du  (Read 477 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Melania Trump Remembers Hurricane Victims at Toys for Tots Event, Encourages America to Give Back During Christmas
Breitbart, Dec 13, 2017, Michelle Moons

WASHINGTON, DC — Military children welcomed First Lady Melania Trump to Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling to make cards and sort Toys for Tots Christmas gifts.

Lieutenant General Rex McMillan, Commanding General Marine Forces Reserve (USMCR), opened the event with kind words for the first lady and offered a brief history of Toys for Tots.

Mrs. Trump addressed the children and their families just before joining in to sort gifts with them. She thanked McMillian, on behalf of herself and her husband, President Donald Trump, for the men and women serving in the military and keeping the country safe.

More:  http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/13/melania-trump-remembers-hurricane-victims-at-toys-for-tots-event-encourages-america-to-give-back-during-christmas/

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Bless you Melania.

888deco
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Applewood

Years ago, I became acquainted with a retired Marine colonel who was heavily involved in the local Toys for Tots campaign. This was during the Vietnam War and the colonel was lamenting that because of backlash against the military at that time, he was having difficulty rounding up resources and volunteers. I ended up donating and volunteering for the giveaway that December. You cannot imagine the joy it brings to disadvantaged children to get a toy for Christmas. If it wasn't for Toys for Tots, a lot of kids would get nothing.

Mrs. Trump has done well to be involved in this worthy cause.

And by the way, I'm a little envious that she can wear that big wide belt. If I tried to wear a belt like that, I'd look like an overstuffed sausage.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I like the color of her coat. I've lost so much weight I need a new winter coat.

Although I know I can't afford hers.

Lovely photos. Thanks for posting
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

I like the color of her coat. I've lost so much weight I need a new winter coat.

Although I know I can't afford hers.

Lovely photos. Thanks for posting

One word:  Burlington