Author Topic: Rep. Trey Gowdy ‘Predicts’ Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe Will Be FIRED By Next Week  (Read 401 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Trey Gowdy ‘Predicts’ Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe Will Be FIRED By Next Week (VIDEO)
by Joshua Caplan

What does Rep. Trey Gowdy know that the American people don’t? All of us know full well Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe cannot be trusted as an impartial investigator when it comes to either Hillary Clinton or President Trump.

During an appearance on Fox News, the South Carolina Republican ‘predicted,’ that McCabe will be fired by the time he is scheduled to appear in front of the House next week.

“I’ll be a little bit surprised if he is still an employee of the FBI this time next week,” Gowdy told Fox News when asked his thoughts on McCabe’s upcoming hearing.

more w/video
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/rep-trey-gowdy-predicts-deputy-fbi-director-andrew-mccabe-will-fired-next-week-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

The King of Kabuki speaks.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I'll believe it when I see it.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The King of Kabuki speaks.

Gowdy is the proverbial Bark worse than Bite axiom. I will wait for the firing after his Hillary conviction.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: