Author Topic: Pelosi On Calls For Trump To Resign: I Don’t Think He Should Have Been President  (Read 641 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi On Calls For Trump To Resign: I Don’t Think He Should Have Been President
Matt Vespa

Posted: Dec 13, 2017 6:05 PM

he drama between Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) and President Donald Trump has reached absurd heights. First, there was that rather tweet from the president, which was not out of the ordinary. He accused Gillibrand of doing “anything” for campaign contributions. Gillibrand said this was a sexist smear, despite the president using that line on pretty much everyone.

This all is part of the ongoing sexual harassment reckoning on the Hill and elsewhere. Rep. John Conyers (D-MI) is gone, and Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) has signaled his intention to leave…whenever that may be. Gillibrand has called on Trump to resign, as has Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) over his allegations of sexual misconduct. A deluge of House Democrats have called on the House Oversight Committee to investigate these claims.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/12/13/pelosi-on-calls-for-trump-to-resign-i-dont-think-he-should-have-been-president-n2421700
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is why she's the Leader of her party.  That's a very sharp answer, better than anything her flunkies would have said.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Pelosi On Calls For Trump To Resign: I Don’t Think He Should Have Been President

There I fixed it, now it's a truthful and accurate statement.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Her botox addled brain is failing her. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline dfwgator

What's sad is that her counterpart agrees with her.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. All a pile of worthless frauds.....

as has Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) over his allegations of sexual misconduct.

Oh yeah you old bag of snot....

Dem Senator on Bill Clinton Sexual Misconduct Scandals: ‘Let’s Move Forward’

http://freebeacon.com/politics/dem-senator-on-bill-clinton-sexual-misconduct-lets-move-forward/

Oceander

He shouldn't have been, but he is.  We all just have to suffer through it.  That's the way democracy works.

Offline Frank Cannon

He shouldn't have been, but he is.  We all just have to suffer through it.  That's the way democracy works.

How are you suffering? Did he place invasive inspections you are forced to go through at all airports? Did he force you to buy products you didn't want or if you did want them made them excruciatingly expensive? Has he confiscated more of your money than before? Has he tanked the economy so you don't make money? Is he effing your boyfriend?

Curious why you have to suffer so under this ruthless regime.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

We don't do coups or juntas.  **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Pelosi is a senile old idiot. Everything she says is a joke. Most of the time she doesn't know where she is or even whom she is talking to. If anyone should resign, it should be her.

The only thing I am 'suffering' from, is a bursting portfolio and an exploding 401K.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.