Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Clintons 'systematically destroyed' Secret Service's integrity  (Read 297 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Clintons 'systematically destroyed' Secret Service's integrity and let Chinese generals walk into the White House with unchecked brown paper bags, claims ex-officer

Gary Byrne reveals how the agency compromised its integrity in Secrets of the Secret Service: The History and Uncertain Future of the US Secret Service
    They allegedly served Bill and Hillary Clinton with 'blind loyalty' and colluded with the couple in the 'Chinagate' campaign finance scandal in 1996
    The Chinese government was accused of using shell companies to donate to Democrats to buy access for Chinese goods to be imported to the US
    Agents knowingly allowed Chinese generals - disguised in civilian clothing - in the White House and logged them in as 'business guests' at the couple's request
    The Secret Service also ignored the contents of brown paper bags brought into the White House by Chinese officials 
    Hillary allegedly once threw a Bible at an agent on her detail and hit him on the back of the head

By Daniel Bates For Dailymail.com

Published: 11:12 EST, 14 December 2017 | Updated: 12:34 EST, 14 December 2017

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5179955/Secret-Service-undermined-Clintons.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I'm guessing the blow and hookers also contributed.

(I'm talking about the SS use there, not the CCF).
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Clintons have corrupted everything they touched.  A regular Midas Touch. 9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Aren't still Bill and Hillary both still under SS protection, meaning they are still destroying that group?  How many times do they let Bill fly to Epstein's brothel before they admit ineffectiveness?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington