Author Topic: Is Eric Holder threatening bloody riots if Robert Mueller is fired?  (Read 1474 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Is Eric Holder threatening bloody riots if Robert Mueller is fired?
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2017, 12:01:57 am »
If you listen to the left and the lame media, that is all you will hear.  But the processes they put in place as an "insurance policy" against the inevitable chance Trump gets elected is crumbling before their very eyes, but they refuse to accept it.

Yes Trump is now our President. However, the GOPe, DEMS, MSM and his own DOJ have colluded in an effort to make sure he doesn't succeed.  That's not exactly things crumbling before them; quite the opposite.  Things are going according to their plan - go after Trump on fake Russian collusion accusations while continuing to bury the evidence of corruption that they're involved in.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2017, 12:11:24 am »
Image result for i hear nothing

I RECUSE! I RECUSE MYSELF FROM ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! I RECUSE....
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2017, 02:41:56 pm »
Meanwhile Trump has stated that he won't fire Mueller and Bammy's ethics chief is gearing up and preparing.  So here' another scenario...Mueller takes down Trump with his false accusations or God forbid the left gains the majority and he's impeached.  Either way it's not going to be pretty.  Trump needs to stay ahead of the game and fire Mueller...he's not going away on his own, nor will the 'investigation' into Trump collusion going to disappear.  The only job Mueller is doing is burying the evidence against himself, Rosenstein, Clinton and Bammy; and Trump is letting it happen! 

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/17/obama-ethics-chief-walter-shaub-rips-trump-calls-action-if-mueller-fired
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2017, 03:00:42 pm »
Meanwhile Trump has stated that he won't fire Mueller and Bammy's ethics chief is gearing up and preparing.  So here' another scenario...Mueller takes down Trump with his false accusations or God forbid the left gains the majority and he's impeached.  Either way it's not going to be pretty.  Trump needs to stay ahead of the game and fire Mueller...he's not going away on his own, nor will the 'investigation' into Trump collusion going to disappear.  The only job Mueller is doing is burying the evidence against himself, Rosenstein, Clinton and Bammy; and Trump is letting it happen! 

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/12/17/obama-ethics-chief-walter-shaub-rips-trump-calls-action-if-mueller-fired
I’m convinced as probably Trump is now, that Mueller’s investigation is crumbling from its own weight, tainted by bad actors and his own bias in hiring biased lawyers. Anything he present to a judge is likely to be thrown out. I’m am surprised Flynn has yet to retract his guilty plea (or maybe he’s waiting) to set the snow ball rolling.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy