Author Topic: Top Obama Official Issues Disturbing Warning To Ted Cruz  (Read 816 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Top Obama Official Issues Disturbing Warning To Ted Cruz
« on: December 14, 2017, 04:31:43 am »
...and so it continues ... and this is how the DEMS are going to take back the majority.  I have always felt that Castro was one of Cruz's and the GOP's biggest threats; the DEMS want to turn TX blue and they will stop at nothing. The GOPe will happily help to try to bury Cruz; especially if McConnell remains in play.

Top Obama Official Issues Disturbing Warning To Ted Cruz

There has been a flurry of media coverage since Doug Jones won over Roy Moore in last night’s special election for the Alabama Senate.

So, on Twitter, the former Sectary for Housing and Urban Development under Barack Obama said this:

Be afraid, @tedcruz . Be very afraid.

— Julián Castro (@JulianCastro) December 13, 2017

But is he referring to the midterms in November 2018 where Cruz will face the ballot box? Or is Castro here hinting that he knows of a similar operative that will take place against Cruz? The allegations against Roy Moore were thick, and we still don’t have clear answers on any of them. But, we do know that Moore has said he will be bringing his accusers to court, so over the next few months and years we are likely to learn more about whether his accusers really did experience harassment or whether Moore was innocent the whole time...

...........In the past, Julian Castro had been considered a possible contender for a running mate for Hillary despite his inability to keep from breaking the laws that bound him from giving his official opinion on topics he is legally not entitled to speak about. While he was the Secretary for Housing and Urban Development, he broke the federal Hatch Act by giving an interview to Katie Couric where he went beyond his position and made political statements. After being asked about this violation, Obama said that “Secretary Castro acknowledged the mistake that he made,” because federal secretaries breaking the law while speaking to media is just like a young child confessing to being the one responsible for spilling their finger paints on the carpet.

http://rightwingnews.com/ted-cruz/top-obama-official-issues-disturbing-warning-ted-cruz/
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 04:32:22 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Top Obama Official Issues Disturbing Warning To Ted Cruz
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 06:12:33 am »
It wouldn't surprise me if some unknown bimbo shows up and makes a sex abuse allegation from 30 years ago that is questionable at best without any substantiation beyond the accusation.

Then "Conservative" pundits from the Beltway media will declare him a pervert and rapist.

Within minutes Mitch McConnell will go before the cameras and demand he resign or face a painful Senate Ethics committee investigation.

Methinks this may become the new normal for anyone not willing to go along with the Oligarchy.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 06:21:03 am »
It wouldn't surprise me if some unknown bimbo shows up and makes a sex abuse allegation from 30 years ago that is questionable at best without any substantiation beyond the accusation.

Then "Conservative" pundits from the Beltway media will declare him a pervert and rapist.

Within minutes Mitch McConnell will go before the cameras and demand he resign or face a painful Senate Ethics committee investigation.

Methinks this may become the new normal for anyone not willing to go along with the Oligarchy.

DC isn't called a cesspool for nothing...

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 06:34:25 am »
LOL. Castro is a loser. They tried like hell to smear Cruz with a bimbo eruption in the Primaries last year and everyone laughed. You only get one bite at that apple. After that you become teflon just like Donny.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 06:46:11 am »
LOL. Castro is a loser. They tried like hell to smear Cruz with a bimbo eruption in the Primaries last year and everyone laughed. You only get one bite at that apple. After that you become teflon just like Donny.
Everyone laughed but Cruz, who lost votes over it, and possibly the presidency.

The tactic is effective enough, as we have just seen. Even that Frank Cannon guy at TBR bought into that shit.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 06:46:27 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 01:25:07 pm »

Castro's time is now.  Clinton was considering him for her VP choice and Bammy 'groomed' him for position.  He is Latino and most importantly his mother was a  Chicana political activist who helped establish the Chicano political party La Raza Unida. Castro not only now has name recognition but he has support of big money and LaRaza; both would like nothing more than to see TX turn blue.  Cruz not only has that going against him, but McConnell and cronies would love nothing more than to see a true conservative exiled from their country club.  To think that Cruz is unbeatable in TX is quite foolish.  IMHO in this political climate and what we just saw happened to Moore, I think Cruz losing is very probable.  BTW -- his mother Rosie is pictured at the bottom right.

http://keywiki.org/Rosie_Castro

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Castro

« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 01:29:27 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 01:53:24 pm »
He's been somewhat campaigning as well. I believe at least, two Republicans are challenging him too. One of the two sounds okay, the other largely a middle-of-the-roader type.