Author Topic: Kentucky State Rep. Dan Johnson dies of 'probable suicide' in Mt. Washington  (Read 1315 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Kentucky State Rep. Dan Johnson dies of 'probable suicide' in Mt. Washington

The accusations from NPR are false GOD and only GOD knows the truth, nothing is the way they make it out to be. AMERICA will not survive this type of judge and jury fake news . Conservatives take a stand. I LOVE GOD and I LOVE MY WIFE, who is the best WIFE in the world,My Love Forever ! My Mom and Dad my FAMILY and all five of my kids and Nine grandchildren two in tummies and many more to come each of you or a total gift from GOD stay strong, REBECCA needs YOU . 9-11-2001 NYC/WTC, PTSD 24/7 16 years is a sickness that will take my life, I cannot handle it any longer. IT Has Won This Life . BUT HEAVEN IS MY HOME. “PLEASE LISTEN CLOSELY, Only Three things I ask of you to do,if you love me is (1)blame no person,Satan is the accuser, so blame the Devil himself. (2) Forgive and Love everyone especially yourself .(3)most importantly LOVE GOD. P.S. I LOVE MY FRIENDS YOU ARE FAMILY ! GOD LOVES ALL PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT !

http://www.wdrb.com/story/37062873/rep-dan-johnson-commits-suicide-on-bridge-in-mt-washington
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

It didn't stop until they accused the governor's wife. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline dfwgator

Probable?

Offline Frank Cannon

Odd that a man so wrapped up in his bible would commit a mortal sin if he were innocent.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Odd that a man so wrapped up in his bible would commit a mortal sin if he were innocent.

When I saw your name as the last poster on this thread,  I could not wait to get here to see what kind of snarky comment you had to say on the topic.   

Somehow I was expecting something more along the lines of the "shitbag deserved it." 

Let's just say for the sake of argument that the guy is guilty of what he has been accused. 

Do you even know of what he was accused?   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Frank Cannon

When I saw your name as the last poster on this thread,  I could not wait to get here to see what kind of snarky comment you had to say on the topic.   

Somehow I was expecting something more along the lines of the "shitbag deserved it." 

Let's just say for the sake of argument that the guy is guilty of what he has been accused. 

Do you even know of what he was accused?   

Of course I do. Ripping the manufacturers tag off his mattress that specifically said "Do Not Remove By Penalty Of Law".

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
So this new political weapon of sexual impropriety and molestation allegations not only works to prevent Conservative candidates from winning a seat - it can actually cause existing Conservatives in seats to kill themselves and/or resign and hand it over to a more Establishment-pliable person or a Democrat.

I think this is the unspoken meme behind the zeitgeist that none dare speak.

Alinsky's Rule No. 4 is certainly a powerful one when it is modified with the addition of allegations to it.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

Alinsky's Rule No. 4 is certainly a powerful one when it is modified with the addition of allegations to it.

You know it wouldn't be powerful if say elected officials were not pieces of human debris and did dirtbag stuff. They say it takes a special type of person to want to run for office. Seems like that "special quality" is thinking that everyone wants them sexually regardless of age or sex.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You know it wouldn't be powerful if say elected officials were not pieces of human debris and did dirtbag stuff. They say it takes a special type of person to want to run for office. Seems like that "special quality" is thinking that everyone wants them sexually regardless of age or sex.

In nearly every case, I would think it is safe to believe that anyone running for office was not only insane - but power-mad and hungry for power, money, sex and control.

Not unlike a TV preacher.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline ConservativeGranny

Of course I do. Ripping the manufacturers tag off his mattress that specifically said "Do Not Remove By Penalty Of Law".

The guy was a con artist, a habitual liar and a criminal. Jumping with both feet into defending someone simply because they stand in front of pulpit and claim to be conservative and God-fearing is not wise. Need to look a bit closer. There is a lesson for Trump supporters here. He sure got those moty sicle guys worked up though didn't he? After reading the article I lost all sympathy for his wife too.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kentucky-lawmaker-who-killed-himself-claimed-he-raised-the-dead/ar-BBGKJxm?li=BBnbfcL