Author Topic: GOP's Shelby played key role in Alabama Democrat's victory  (Read 1397 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: GOP's Shelby played key role in Alabama Democrat's victory
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2017, 03:51:52 pm »
Bullshit.

Yes you do.

You advocate for homosexuality, and have done so since I've been on this board.

I advocate for the rights of homosexuals (and others) under the civil law.   You and Roy Moore can take your bigotry and lust for Christian-style sharia law and cram it where the sun don't shine.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: GOP's Shelby played key role in Alabama Democrat's victory
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2017, 03:59:07 pm »
I advocate for the rights of homosexuals (and others) under the civil law. 

Tomorrow you will advocate the same for pedophiles and the transgendered and those who want to marry their pets.

A little leaven, leavens the whole lump.

You and Roy Moore can take your bigotry and lust for Christian-style sharia law and cram it where the sun don't shine.   

And just like the Godless Marxists, you fling that same stupid charge they do the moment you run across anyone who lives by the biblical morality you hate, despise and want criminalized.  You projecteth too much.

The one advocating government punishment for refusal to think and act the way you demand - is YOU.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775