Author Topic: Steve Bannon looks like a 'disheveled drunk' who needs to leave politics: GOP lawmaker  (Read 974 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Steve Bannon looks like a 'disheveled drunk' who needs to leave politics: GOP lawmaker
by Anna Giaritelli | Dec 13, 2017, 9:05 AM

Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., on Wednesday said former White House strategist Steve Bannon looks like a "disheveled drunk" who doesn't belong anywhere in America's political scene after his Alabama Senate candidate, Roy Moore, lost in a stunning upset Tuesday night.

"This guy does not belong on the national stage. He looks like some disheveled drunk who wandered on to the political stage. He does not represent anything that I stand for," King said on CNN. "And he sort of parades himself out there with his weird alt-right views that he has and to me it's demeaning the whole governmental, political process."

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/steve-bannon-looks-like-a-disheveled-drunk-who-needs-to-leave-politics-gop-lawmaker/article/2643343
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Idiots, like King, think the Democrats will treat guys like him any better than they did Moore.

Fool.

Offline dfwgator

And here comes the Faux Sanctimony.

Oceander

Idiots, like King, think the Democrats will treat guys like him any better than they did Moore.

Fool.

Idiots who supported Moore seem to think that putting an ‘R’ after someone’s name excuses all manner of malfeasance and misfeasance, and then resort to blaming everyone other than themselves when that turns out not to be true.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I find Bannon more likable than King.  But, King is a very low bar.

Offline Frank Cannon

He's right. Bannon does look like a disheveled drunk.......but so does King.

Offline mountaineer

He's right. Bannon does look like a disheveled drunk.......but so does King
Agreed. So which one actually is a drunk, I wonder.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Your safest bet, is to not expect very much from anybody in the political spectrum.

Reduces your disappointment and letdown. Realistic, common sense. Practical.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Does it have to be limited to one?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
You know, they are saying because Bannon got involved, that means No Brooks or Strange did not get the shoe-in Senate seat.

I guess besides being in the House which actually gets things done vs the Senate, he has his "carnival barker" statement that puts him in a negative light to some.

Offline Frank Cannon

You're asking which of two Irishmen is a drunk? Isn't that the start of a joke?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Two Irishmen walk into a  bar ...
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline mountaineer

Oh, both Irish? Never mind.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
He's right. Bannon does look like a disheveled drunk.......but so does King.

And they both look better than McConnell.  As Churchill supposedly said, "I'll be sober in the morning, but you'll still be ugly."
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Two Irishmen walk out of a bar....

Hey, It could happen. :pondering:  Maybe.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Fantom

Idiots who supported Moore seem to think that putting an ‘R’ after someone’s name excuses all manner of malfeasance and misfeasance, and then resort to blaming everyone other than themselves when that turns out not to be true.

Well, there is that point of view.

Another more valid one is the idiots... supposedly decent honest conservatives. Who validated... full throat-ed endorsed, the democrat slime machine just weeks before an election.

Those idiots get to enjoy the McCain/Flake fruits of their stupidity.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline DB

So I guess God was done with the election after all...

Offline Fantom

Two Irishmen walk out of a bar....

Hey, It could happen. :pondering:  Maybe.

Of course it happens.... all the time. As it is nigh impossible for one Irishman to walk out of a bar without someone holding them up.

How you think the Irish Jig came 'Bout.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Not possible!  Lost me at the third word!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's how we got a Congress full of 'em.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Looks like Steven King is a cohort and ally of Louis Gohmert, so as usual the cult trashes actual politicians who have bespoken ill of their messiah but I'll go with Gohmert. The Senate's lack of doing things impacts the house. Maybe if I want to impress the cult, I can talk dirty and post girly pictures.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2012/09/17/interview_with_reps_peter_king_and_louie_gohmert_290534.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/michele-bachmann-louie-gohmert-steve-king-egypt-2013-9