Author Topic: Rush: Your Host Addresses a Crabby Nation  (Read 569 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Your Host Addresses a Crabby Nation
« on: December 13, 2017, 07:32:33 pm »

Your Host Addresses a Crabby Nation

Dec 13, 2017

RUSH: Man, oh, man, a lot of crabby people out there. And I’m hearing from I don’t know how many, but it’s more than I can count. And I’ll share with you some of the crabbiness today. And there’s other stuff out there besides the crabbiness of the election.

Here’s the phone number if you want to be on the program. 800-282-2882. Email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

The first crabby email. “Dear Rush: You know everybody’s blaming McConnell and everybody’s blaming Bannon, but I blame you. I don’t recall you ever endorsing Roy Moore. I don’t recall you ever urging people to vote for Roy Moore.”

Hmm. I’m searching the deep, dark crevices of my memory on this. Hmm. What do you think, Mr. Snerdley? Do you have any recollection? I guess I didn’t really make a — (interruption) well, no, no, no. I covered this thing thoroughly, and I did what I always do. I identified who our political enemies are, and I exposed them. And yesterday was a championship day.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/13/your-host-addresses-a-crabby-nation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34