Author Topic: News Omarosa fired, ‘physically dragged’ from the White House  (Read 4080 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm willing to bet that there's a whole bunch of dems who would be happy to support her lawsuit...

No doubt.  I wonder what kind of teeth are in a NDA with President Trump?  You know his lawyers have written those by the box car.  I'll bet the fines are way higher than the legal fees, and she is a bright gal, bright enough to know that the Dems would drop her the instant she loses, sticking her with the fines even if they do pick up the legal bills.

She'll end up living in one of @Frank Cannon's Section 8 tenements by the end of next year.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
No doubt.  I wonder what kind of teeth are in a NDA with President Trump?  You know his lawyers have written those by the box car.  I'll bet the fines are way higher than the legal fees, and she is a bright gal, bright enough to know that the Dems would drop her the instant she loses, sticking her with the fines even if they do pick up the legal bills.

She'll end up living in one of @Frank Cannon's Section 8 tenements by the end of next year.

I don't think unless it's something that involves National Security there is such a thing as an NDA when you're president is there?

I mean look at all the ex staffers from previous administrations that write "tell all" books about "behind the scenes" machinations in President (insert name) Administration.

Trump can do that with his businesses but I don't think it extends to the WH.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't think unless it's something that involves National Security there is such a thing as an NDA when you're president is there?

I mean look at all the ex staffers from previous administrations that write "tell all" books about "behind the scenes" machinations in President (insert name) Administration.

Trump can do that with his businesses but I don't think it extends to the WH.

You may be right.  If sanctions exist, they are likely criminal in nature.  How would one craft a NDA in an environment of Government Sunshine laws?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
You may be right.  If sanctions exist, they are likely criminal in nature.  How would one craft a NDA in an environment of Government Sunshine laws?

Threads merged.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

I don't think you can because then you start running afoul of Federal whistle blower protection laws.

Someone would only get in trouble if there were national security/classified type information released.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 09:24:57 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Franks standards for rentals are, shall we say, on the low side.....but not that frickin low to let the 2 bit whore rent one of his luxury tenements with a view..... of the dumpster.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 09:25:01 pm by WineNot »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Franks standards for rentals are, shall we say, on the low side.....but not that frickin low to let the 2 bit whore rent one of his luxury tenements with a view..... of the dumpster.

Yeah, he changes tenants faster than you switch avatars....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't think you can because then you start running afoul of Federal whistle blower protection laws.

Someone would only get in trouble if there were national security/classified type information released.

I guess it depends on what she thinks she has that's important enough to blab.  In a normal world, I can't imagine she has much, but with the press lapping up every drop of flop-sweat that comes out of this White House, who knows.
I will NOT comply.

Offline cato potatoe

Re: News Omarosa fired, ‘physically dragged’ from the White House
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2017, 10:03:59 pm »
Just in case you forgot, this is the same woman ...

“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump ... It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, who ever disagreed, who ever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”

She's a loonbag.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2017, 10:18:51 pm »
Just in case you forgot, this is the same woman ...

“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump ... It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, who ever disagreed, who ever challenged him. It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”

She's a loonbag.

:beer:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline WingNot

Yeah, he changes tenants faster than you switch avatars....

They are all Theme related you dolt!  lol   ****slapping

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

:silly: :tongue2:

I will NOT comply.

Oceander

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2017, 11:49:57 pm »
Pass the popcorn please. 

Offline RoosGirl

But why are they all pictures of wine when you're Wine*Not* ?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2017, 12:11:57 am »
Cue the sexual accusations in 5...4...3...2...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

But why are they all pictures of wine when you're Wine*Not* ?
@RoosGirl
No Sweet cheeks, you are reading it wrong.  It is like Whynot.  Come on  you know me better than that/.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@RoosGirl
No Sweet cheeks, you are reading it wrong.  It is like Whynot.  Come on  you know me better than that/.

And, there I was thinking you were going for WhineNot.