Author Topic: In FBI Agent’s Account, ‘Insurance Policy’ Text Referred to Russia Probe  (Read 331 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In FBI Agent’s Account, ‘Insurance Policy’ Text Referred to Russia Probe
Agent’s text was meant to convey the FBI needed to aggressively investigate allegations of collusion between Trump’s campaign and Russia

By Del Quentin Wilber
Dec. 18, 2017 2:16 p.m. ET

An FBI agent’s reference to “an insurance policy” in a much-debated text message was meant to convey that the bureau needed to aggressively investigate allegations of collusion between Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia, according to people familiar with his account.

The agent didn’t intend to suggest a secret plan to harm the candidate but rather address a colleague who believed the Federal Bureau of Investigation could take its time because Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton was certain to win the election, the people said.

more
https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-fbi-agents-account-insurance-policy-text-referred-to-russia-probe-1513624580
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Grrrrr.......wanted to read the rest.  Stupid paywall.

Sometimes, you can get around it if the article is linked through another site.  So far, I've been unsuccessful.  Someone let me know if they find it.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 02:59:51 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.