Author Topic: MASSIVE DEMOCRAT TURNOUT In Alabama — GOP Turnout 50% of 2016; Democrat Turnout 92% of 2016  (Read 3170 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MASSIVE DEMOCRAT TURNOUT In Alabama — GOP Turnout 50% of 2016; Democrat Turnout 92% of 2016
by Jim Hoft

DEMOCRATS HAVE MASSIVE TURNOUT IN 2017 SPECIAL ELECTION–

In 2016 Republican Donald Trump won Alabama with 62% of the vote.
Trump had 1,318,255 votes

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/massive-democrat-turnout-alabama-gop-turnout-50-2016-democrat-turnout-92-2016/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
More paid voters this year
Countdown to Resignation

Oceander

Congratulations Moore supporters. You accomplished what many thought was impossible. 

Offline Frank Cannon

More paid voters this year

Maybe he should have paid better. He may have won.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Obviously, the Democrat strategy was to retard the bible thumper vote with the sex allegations, plus incentivize their own vote in the inner cities with the usual shenanigans.  Clearly it worked.  Look for a very, very dirty 2018 midterm.  There is going to be a lot of carnage.

Offline dfwgator

Obviously, the Democrat strategy was to retard the bible thumper vote with the sex allegations, plus incentivize their own vote in the inner cities with the usual shenanigans.  Clearly it worked.  Look for a very, very dirty 2018 midterm.  There is going to be a lot of carnage.

When it comes to elections, the 2016 election notwithstanding,  the Democrats play Chess, and the Pubbies play Checkers.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Amen Sheila!   Wait.  WTF?   Oh shit Lee's been in the liquor cab earliy this morn.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline dfwgator

Amen Sheila!   Wait.  WTF?   Oh shit Lee's been in the liquor cab earliy this morn.

Well at least the Democrats will give us some good comedy.  They'll overplay their hand on this and get cocky.   

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Yep! The swamp has now found their formula to exclude anyone who lacks their stamp of approval and will relentlessly use it going forward!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Our elections anymore are a disgrace filled with false allegations and accusations, voter fraud and intimidation and fake polls from the MSM as evidenced in the past several election cycles.  It's not getting any better.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

All true @massadvj  But the GOP strategy worked, too.  I'd like to know who the nearly 23,000 write-ins were for.

Offline endicom

Congratulations Moore supporters Alabama GOP. You accomplished what many thought was impossible.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

When it comes to elections, the 2016 election notwithstanding,  the Democrats play Chess, and the Pubbies play Checkers.

No @dfwgator  The democrats go to war against an enemy, the Pubbies go after each other.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Do the ignorants realize that even 25% in a special election is stupendous? 50% is near unheard of. You can't blame Moore losing on GOP turnout.

92% Dem turnout is near unbelievable. Just wonder how much fraud is part of that.
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

Yep this was the ultimate "Team Loss",  lots of blame to go around.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Do the ignorants realize that even 25% in a special election is stupendous? 50% is near unheard of. You can't blame Moore losing on GOP turnout.

92% Dem turnout is near unbelievable. Just wonder how much fraud is part of that.

How much fraud?  probably 50% but then in Obamas second election the Dems had precints with 130 and 150% voter turnout and nobody batted an eye.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
All true @massadvj  But the GOP strategy worked, too.  I'd like to know who the nearly 23,000 write-ins were for.

I was actually surprised at the 23K write-ins.  Thought it would be more.  All the evidence indicates that far more Republicans simply stayed home.

Oceander

I was actually surprised at the 23K write-ins.  Thought it would be more.  All the evidence indicates that far more Republicans simply stayed home.

That’s what happens when you give people a terrible choice: they become disaffected and give up on the process altogether. 

Moore and his supporters did a lot of damage.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

The oligarchy was NEVER going to allow the risk of having someone fill a seat that they did not hand-pick.

And that is what this election going forward will now be the template for against anyone running the Oligarchy does not want in there.

In short, our rulers will now pick our 'representatives' for us.  And if we reject them in the primary - then they will make sure the Statist from the other party gets it using the same formula.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RetBobbyMI

No matter what you can say about either candidate or either party, a 90 plus percent turnout of voters in any party smells rotten, especially in a mid term. Maybe more Russian collusion?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

It all comes down to nominating good candidates.   Not extremists, not cranks, not sleazeballs.   It really shouldn't be that difficult. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Oceander

It all comes down to nominating good candidates.   Not extremists, not cranks, not sleazeballs.   It really shouldn't be that difficult. 

Sssshhh. Don’t speak reason here!  It’s not appreciated.  Wallow in self-pity and conspiracy theories instead.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
No matter what you can say about either candidate or either party, a 90 plus percent turnout of voters in any party smells rotten, especially in a mid term. Maybe more Russian collusion?

Not 90% turnout - 90% of the Dems' turnout in the last election.   Dems were motivated - they had a shot to win and their opponent was easy to demonize.    Lots of Republicans stayed home because they didn't want their vote to cause them to have to take an immediate shower.   

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Sssshhh. Don’t speak reason here!  It’s not appreciated.  Wallow in self-pity and conspiracy theories instead.

Sorry.  (Hangs head in shame)