Author Topic: Al Franken Still Hasn’t Said When He’s Actually Resigning  (Read 464 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Al Franken Still Hasn’t Said When He’s Actually Resigning

Peter Hasson
Associate Editor
8:06 AM 12/12/2017

Democratic Minnesota Sen. Al Franken has yet to announce when he’s actually going to leave office.

Franken announced last Thursday that he would be resigning “in the coming weeks” after eight different women accused him of groping or forcibly kissing them. “The timing of Franken’s resignation remains unclear, as is his motive in delaying it,” New York Magazine’s Ed Kilgore noted at the time.

Franken has yet to offer any more specificity about when he’s going to follow through in resigning.

Franken’s office did not return multiple requests for comment on the subject.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/12/al-franken-still-hasnt-said-when-hes-actually-resigning/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Al Franken Still Hasn’t Said When He’s Actually Resigning
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 09:10:33 pm »
He's not going to resign. Like all Democrats, he will chain himself to his desk.
It will take a SWAT team to get him out of his office. Just like the rest of them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 11:02:07 pm »
Al ain't going nowhere anytime soon.   This guy is playing the players.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 01:18:36 am »
 :pigs fly: :pigs fly: :pigs fly: :pigs fly: :pigs fly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis