Author Topic: WHERE is Congress on court’s (self-)mutilation of the military?  (Read 707 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Throughout our series on judicial tyranny, I’ve been trying to conjure up analogies and metaphors to describe the absurdity of judicial supremacism. Yet, no degree of absurdity or hyperbole could capture what was just promulgated from the mouth of a federal district judge.

Forget about legislating from the bench or even nullifying the Constitution; D.C. District Court Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly issued an order Monday changing the laws of biology and ordered the Pentagon to admit anyone who decides to castrate themselves into the military by Jan. 1, 2018.

In October, Judge Kollar-Kotelly issued a shocking order hinting that plaintiffs suing President Trump’s policy on military enlistment were likely to succeed on the merits that there is a constitutional right for those to serve in the military while undergoing the mutilation process associated with the gender dysphoria illness.

The Trump administration filed an emergency motion to lift the injunction on the administration’s policies pending the outcome of the case, because the court’s order would “impose extraordinary burdens on the Department and the military services.” After all, it’s hard to deny that the logistical nightmare of dealing with “transgenderism” in the military is extremely disruptive, even beyond the issue of safety as it pertains to the mental illness.

Yet, Kollar-Kotelly dismissed their motion and legislated Jan. 1 as the day for armed forces to allow in those who engage in such self-mutilation. “[T]he court is not persuaded that defendants will be irreparably injured by allowing the accession of transgender individuals into the military beginning on January 1, 2018," wrote the Clinton-appointed judge.

The sick irony of “irreparable injury” is lost on this judge. How can any sane person think there is no irreparable harm to allowing the ultimate masochists into the military and create tremendous logistical and social problems with gender placement in units when the only irreparable injury taking place is the act of castration that she is now blessing as an inalienable right?

And make no mistake: It is a new right that she is creating, tailor-made, for the sexual identity movement. The military has disallowed masochism and mental illness among its ranks for years. Are the courts prepared to make a protected class for those who amputate their arms?

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/where-is-congress-on-courts-self-mutilation-of-the-military
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: WHERE is Congress on court’s (self-)mutilation of the military?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 07:47:51 pm »
Trump needs to order the military to ignore the Federal Judge.   If she attempts to continue interfering,  Trump needs to order her arrested.   

Petty Federal tyrant judges need to get some of their own skin put into the game.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 07:52:30 pm »
Trump needs to order the military to ignore the Federal Judge.   If she attempts to continue interfering,  Trump needs to order her arrested.   

Petty Federal tyrant judges need to get some of their own skin put into the game.

Sadly they did just the opposite and issued a press release saying they'd comply with the judge's order.

This is one area that Mattis has been wishy-washy on that I wish he wasn't.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 07:56:31 pm »
Sadly they did just the opposite and issued a press release saying they'd comply with the judge's order.

This is an area of insanity that I simply do not grasp.   "Trans-Genders"  are mentally ill.   The suffer from a psychological condition that is a variation of "body dysmorphic disorder".   The absolute last thing we should do is let these kookbats into the Military.     

At this point I have to conclude that people who keep enabling them are also mentally ill,  and need to be removed from office.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 08:01:58 pm »

This is an area of insanity that I simply do not grasp.   "Trans-Genders"  are mentally ill.   The suffer from a psychological condition that is a variation of "body dysmorphic disorder".   The absolute last thing we should do is let these kookbats into the Military.     

At this point I have to conclude that people who keep enabling them are also mentally ill,  and need to be removed from office.

IMHO it's all part of the larger leftist/Marxist desire to break the will of the military and reduce us to a  force barely able to protect our own borders.

I said for the 8 years that the Jug Eared Incompetent was in office...that he viewed everything America has done since our independence to be illegitimate...especially in the area of foreign policy...hence his race to turn us into a back water third world nation in the face of Russia and China and the Muslim world.

The execution arm of that foreign policy has been the U.S. Military.  So we had to pay and are paying a price for that as well.

And there's still enough of his appointees...career Liberals and judges he appointed to continue his grotesque radical shift to the left in this area to probably accomplish the mission.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 08:08:18 pm »

And there's still enough of his appointees...career Liberals and judges he appointed to continue his grotesque radical shift to the left in this area to probably accomplish the mission.

Rooting out Obama appointed imbeciles and liars should be one of the prime focuses of Trump.   Anyone touched by Obama ought to go.   

It's looking like the entire upper management in Washington DC is a bunch of Obama/Hillary-bots.   They need to be excised from positions of influence and authority.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 08:13:26 pm »

Rooting out Obama appointed imbeciles and liars should be one of the prime focuses of Trump.   Anyone touched by Obama ought to go.   

It's looking like the entire upper management in Washington DC is a bunch of Obama/Hillary-bots.   They need to be excised from positions of influence and authority.

A lot of them in the Pentagon were retreads from the Clinton administration as well...and we ALL know how Billy Jeff loved the military.

I did several swearing in ceremonies at the Pentagon for positions that people never hear of with people that never make headlines but control the policy levers for the DoD.

Those types don't generally leave when "their guy" comes to the end of his term.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 08:29:49 pm »

Mattis needs to Man Up as they say.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 08:30:59 pm »

And their former workplaces cleaned with bleach and salted.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 08:31:42 pm »
Mattis needs to Man Up as they say.

I agree and I hope he does...but he's had a "wait a minute...not so fast" attitude about this since the President tweeted he was going to repeal Ash Carter's edict about tranny's serving in the military.

Offline Millee

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2017, 08:37:40 pm »

My daughter really wanted to join the Coast Guard, but they won't let her because she's mildly asthmatic.  Inhalers aren't allowed, but strong hormones are??  Maddening.  9999hair out0000

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2017, 09:52:53 pm »
My daughter really wanted to join the Coast Guard, but they won't let her because she's mildly asthmatic.  Inhalers aren't allowed, but strong hormones are??  Maddening.  9999hair out0000

I know.  They can be so strict in some ways and yet allow this travesty.

Sick.