Author Topic: Footage shows Trump with some accusers after he claimed he ‘never met’ women  (Read 1847 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
You didn't need to be over there to hear Brits claim they were flummoxed into the war by the Bush administration. You had to be over there in the UK to know so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Word.

What does it take to understand lying to an ally, someone has to be there?

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline TomSea

I was there, you weren't is just a lazy argument.  Total crapola from the anti-Trump bullies. Thanks for your service, I've done my own but I don't use it as an excuse to bully others.

Offline TomSea

Well, since the topic is simply about lying, I'll take the Brits word and not the complexities of the Iraqui liberation.  But hey, why not go off topic if one's arguments are so crappy.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well, since the topic is simply about lying, I'll take the Brits word and not the complexities of the Iraqui liberation.  But hey, why not go off topic if one's arguments are so crappy.

Then get the thread back on topic..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Real consolation for the burn pit deaths.  They were there and they are dead and they ain't talking either.

What burn pit deaths?  Quit babbling.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Thank you!

I was dismayed by the media's constant talking about a "war weary" country, when the only people who sacrificed were the troops (and their families).  The rest of the country went about business as usual.

When you think of all the things American citizens did to help in WWII, and all the sacrifices they made with rationing, and so many men in so many conflicts, it made me crazy to hear the drumbeat of the left (and eventually, the "right") about how awful it was to be at war.

I don't think we'll ever have the kind of patriotism again that carried us through WWII.

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Then he should have said something like "I don't recall meeting these women."  Or better yet, say nothing on his own.  Let the "best people" he claims he hires prepare any response, if necessary. 

Trump is fine with the prepared speech, but left to his own devices, he gets into trouble.  He should have known that someone will do some digging to find out if what he says is true.  Hell, we do that all the time.

Getting back on topic...

If Trump had said it the way you suggested, the Nevers (from both Parties) would be jumping all over each other trying to be the first to accuse hum of using weasel words.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: