Author Topic: Footage shows Trump with some accusers after he claimed he ‘never met’ women  (Read 1848 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Footage shows Trump with some accusers after he claimed he ‘never met’ women
By Rebecca Savransky - 12/12/17 03:58 PM EST

Videos and photos showing President Trump with some of the women who have accused him of sexual misconduct are resurfacing after Trump in a tweet Tuesday said his accusers are "women who I don’t know and/or have never met."

"Despite thousands of hours wasted and many millions of dollars spent, the Democrats have been unable to show any collusion with Russia - so now they are moving on to the false accusations and fabricated stories of women who I don’t know and/or have never met. FAKE NEWS!" Trump tweeted Tuesday.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/364506-footage-shows-trump-with-accusers-after-he-claimed-he-never-met-them
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
People like him meet lots of people.   Unless they spent a significant amount of time with the person there is no way you would remember.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Applewood

People like him meet lots of people.   Unless they spent a significant amount of time with the person there is no way you would remember.

Then he should have said something like "I don't recall meeting these women."  Or better yet, say nothing on his own.  Let the "best people" he claims he hires prepare any response, if necessary. 

Trump is fine with the prepared speech, but left to his own devices, he gets into trouble.  He should have known that someone will do some digging to find out if what he says is true.  Hell, we do that all the time.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Exactly.   
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
TRUMP: I have 'one of the great memories of all-time'

! No longer available

:whistle:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline musiclady

Then he should have said something like "I don't recall meeting these women."  Or better yet, say nothing on his own.  Let the "best people" he claims he hires prepare any response, if necessary. 

Trump is fine with the prepared speech, but left to his own devices, he gets into trouble.  He should have known that someone will do some digging to find out if what he says is true.  Hell, we do that all the time.

He gets himself in trouble because he, like other liberals, makes up his own truth.

That's the problem with electing someone who lies all the time.

He lies all the time.   :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ConservativeGranny

"Harth, who did business with Trump and later dated him, "

"Another high-profile Trump accuser, Summer Zervos, was a contestant on NBC's "The Apprentice," which Trump hosted. The woman, who accused Trump of groping her in 2007, is seen in video sitting across a boardroom table from Trump on the show."

Offline NavyCanDo

Trump's stupid tweet of the day introduces the 2020 Democrat nominee Kirsten Gillibrand to the nation. With all the talk show appearance lining up for her she will be a hero of liberals everywhere by the end of the weekend. So long Hillary, Hello Kirsten.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

People magazine published a photo later in the day showing Trump standing alongside Natasha Stoynoff, a former foreign correspondent for the magazine, while at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in 2005. People said that the photo was taken the same day that Stoynoff, in 2016, accused Trump of forcibly kissing her.

:whistle:

Offline Frank Cannon

That's the problem with electing someone who lies all the time.

Yeah. It was better when we had a less boastful liar in office....

He gets himself in trouble because he, like other liberals, makes up his own truth. That's the problem with electing someone who lies all the time. He lies all the time.   

In spite of your obsession with hating Bush, I will point out that the relative truthfulness of W compared with Trump isn't even close.

Donald wouldn't know the truth if it smacked him right in the face.  He lies about everything.  Everything. 

Offline Frank Cannon

In spite of your obsession with hating Bush, I will point out that the relative truthfulness of W compared with Trump isn't even close.

Donald wouldn't know the truth if it smacked him right in the face.  He lies about everything.

Everything.

LOL. Right. And the dilettante President from an Ivy League school who all of a sudden picked up a speech impediment and began mispronouncing words, and then lost that when he left office was as honest as the day as long.....

! No longer available
"I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system" - George W. Bush

How 'bout you give me a call when Donny gets thousands of Americans killed in a worthless war, adds massive cabinet level agencies ruining peoples lives and destroys the economy so bad we are still dealing with it 9 years later.

Offline musiclady

I've removed the post I wrote after I fell for Frank's (predictable) baiting.

I should have known better than to fall for his game.

Silly me.   **nononono*

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I've removed the post I wrote after I fell for Frank's (predictable) baiting.

I should have known better than to fall for his game.

Silly me.   **nononono*

IMHO, part of the economic downturn was due in large part to the war. With that being stated, having a family member still in active duty, I find comments about the war being unnecessary as offensive.  Bush was very pro military and from what I can tell so is Trump. At the end of the day, 'W' was still a better choice than Kerry or Gore and to blame the economy on him for the past 9 years is ridiculous...Bammy ran this country into the ground and I believe by design.  President Trump hasn't even completed one term and I think judging him so early on when it is blatantly obvious that the MSM, Rino's and Dems are out to bury him is unfair. He has done some good things so far. Is he innocent of lying?  Definitely not ... accusing Ted's father of assassinating Kennedy was a whopper!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline musiclady

IMHO, part of the economic downturn was due in large part to the war. With that being stated, having a family member still in active duty, I find comments about the war being unnecessary as offensive.  Bush was very pro military and from what I can tell so is Trump. At the end of the day, 'W' was still a better choice than Kerry or Gore and to blame the economy on him for the past 9 years is ridiculous...Bammy ran this country into the ground and I believe by design.  President Trump hasn't even completed one term and I think judging him so early on when it is blatantly obvious that the MSM, Rino's and Dems are out to bury him is unfair. He has done some good things so far. Is he innocent of lying?  Definitely not ... accusing Ted's father of assassinating Kennedy was a whopper!

I know I'm in the minority here, but I believe the War in Iraq was necessary and important.  Obama screwed it all up.  The victory was hard fought and tenuous and mistakes were made, but we had won, and because of Obama's fecklessness and idiocy, the victory was thrown down the drain.

And I believed the war was necessary even before our son was deployed there, and volunteered to go back and secure the victory.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Christian persecution accelerated because of that war in Iraq and Syria, they needed to send more troops. Bush didn't do it. Those Christians had been there virtually since the time of Christ.

So, it's not just liberating somewhere, it's also doing it right.

Then, he embraces his successor, who withdrew the troops that led to the turmoil that produced ISIS.

Heck, General Flynn, that guy, says Bush played a big role in the creating of ISIS by the way that war was conducted.
https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/12/01/former-military-official-says-george-w-bush-created-isis

All of this is just stating facts, not pulling something out of thin air.  It can all be researched and affirmed.

Offline TomSea

... accusing Ted's father of assassinating Kennedy was a whopper!

These are Trump's exact words, I don't think he says what some project he said:

"You know, his father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being -- you know, shot," Trump told "Fox and Friends" Tuesday. "I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous. What is this?"

Trump continued: "Right prior to his being shot and nobody even brings it up. I mean, they don't even talk about that. That was reported and nobody talks about it."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-cruzs-dad-was-with-lee-harvey-oswald/

And it is found difficult to clarify exact where Rafael was during these years, the early '60s. That doesn't help things.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 04:03:45 pm by TomSea »

Offline Applewood

I know I'm in the minority here, but I believe the War in Iraq was necessary and important.  Obama screwed it all up.  The victory was hard fought and tenuous and mistakes were made, but we had won, and because of Obama's fecklessness and idiocy, the victory was thrown down the drain.

And I believed the war was necessary even before our son was deployed there, and volunteered to go back and secure the victory.

You're not alone.  I agree.  But the problems with the war started before Obama came along.  It seems to me that since WW II, we have been involved in conflicts, but if we don't win right away, we get bored or something. This country has lost its patience and its resolve to win. President Bush cautioned that the Iraq war could take years, but politicians and the people seemed to no longer want to fight to win.

By the way, thanks to your son for his service.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

@musiclady

It was and you're right.

Only those that haven't been there or truly understand the what's and why's of our being there like to go around talking about how we shouldn't have invaded Iraq.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
These are Trump's exact words, I don't think he says what some project he said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-cruzs-dad-was-with-lee-harvey-oswald/

And it is found difficult to clarify exact where Rafael was during these years, the early '60s. That doesn't help things.

Exhibit A of PT Barnum's famous statement.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline TomSea

@musiclady

It was and you're right.

Only those that haven't been there or truly understand the what's and why's of our being there like to go around talking about how we shouldn't have invaded Iraq.

Real consolation for the burn pit deaths.  They were there and they are dead and they ain't talking either.

Offline TomSea

US hid intelligence from Britain about Saddam Hussein's WMDs before Iraq War, Gordon Brown claims

The former Prime Minister has said if a damning US dossier had been shared with the UK, he would not have backed the war

Tom Peck
    @tompeck
    Sunday 5 November 2017 00:00 GMT

Click to follow
Indy Politics
Mr Brown said the contents of a hidden dossier would have persuaded him not to back the war PA

Gordon Brown has claimed that “crucial” US intelligence that cast doubt Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction was concealed for the UK in the build-up to the war.

The information, which he says he did not see until after leaving office, would have stopped him from supporting the decision to invade.

Mr Brown said: “When I consider the rush to war in March 2003 – especially in light of what we now know about the absence of weapons of mass destruction – I ask myself over and over whether I could have made more of a difference before that fateful decision was taken.

Continued at: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/gordon-brown-iraq-us-wmds-intelligence-blair-saddam-hussein-war-george-bush-rumsfeld-book-a8037686.html

You didn't need to be over there to hear Brits claim they were flummoxed into the war by the Bush administration. You had to be over there in the UK to know so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@musiclady

It was and you're right.

word
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

You're not alone.  I agree.  But the problems with the war started before Obama came along.  It seems to me that since WW II, we have been involved in conflicts, but if we don't win right away, we get bored or something. This country has lost its patience and its resolve to win. President Bush cautioned that the Iraq war could take years, but politicians and the people seemed to no longer want to fight to win.

By the way, thanks to your son for his service.

Thank you!

I was dismayed by the media's constant talking about a "war weary" country, when the only people who sacrificed were the troops (and their families).  The rest of the country went about business as usual.

When you think of all the things American citizens did to help in WWII, and all the sacrifices they made with rationing, and so many men in so many conflicts, it made me crazy to hear the drumbeat of the left (and eventually, the "right") about how awful it was to be at war.

I don't think we'll ever have the kind of patriotism again that carried us through WWII.