Author Topic: Trump accuser who said he groped her in 2003: 'I want justice'  (Read 2097 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump accuser who said he groped her in 2003: 'I want justice'
« on: December 12, 2017, 04:16:43 pm »
Trump accuser who said he groped her in 2003: 'I want justice'
by Melissa Quinn | Dec 12, 2017, 10:51 AM

A woman who accused President Trump of groping her in 2003 is demanding justice and an ethics probe into the allegations against him, and said she believes her First Amendment rights are "more powerful than the Second."

“I demand that he’s subjected to an investigation by the Ethics Committee,” Melinda McGillivray told NBC’s “Megyn Kelly Today” on Tuesday. “It’s important we hold this man to the highest standards. If 16 women have come forward, then why hasn’t anything been done? Where is our investigation? I want justice.”

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-accuser-who-said-he-groped-her-in-2003-i-want-justice/article/2643219
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Trump accuser who said he groped her in 2003: 'I want justice'
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 04:23:28 pm »
Any proof? At all?
Countdown to Resignation

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 04:30:38 pm »
Wow. What hubris.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 04:36:58 pm »
I want justice.

David Justice? The guy who beat Halle Berry?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 04:37:42 pm »
Wow. What hubris.

She sounds serious.  Where is Soros?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 04:43:26 pm »
None of these hard luck stories pass the smell test. They all fall apart under the slightest push back.

In her first media appearance Jessica Leeds said Donald Trump groped her in first class. Said he lifted the arm rest between them and began reaching under her clothes. This went on for 15-20 minuets.

Well, somebody checked the details of the jetliner. Problem? The armrest doesn’t pull up on that model plane, plus other passengers said it never happened. 15 minuets? Really?

They’re back to this approach because the Russia collusion angle is not working. I don’t think George Soros who funded this group and brought all these women together for one last bite of the impeachment apple is getting his money’s worth.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 06:15:47 pm by aligncare »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 04:52:52 pm »
LOL. This dumb broad claims she was "nudged" by a married Trump at a concert date that didn't happen and Donny wasn't married until a year later.

If this is the best they can do for "victims", this Rat folly will be heading down the tubes like the Russian bullshit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 05:45:52 pm »
Well, if there was any doubt about what all this stuff was building up to, there shouldn't be now.

The zombies are scaling the walls...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 06:11:31 pm »
McGillivray said she first met Trump two years earlier, in 2001, during a Huey Lewis and the News concert at Mar-a-Lago.

She recalled going to use the restroom, and Trump was standing outside of it when she came out.

Trump, McGillivray recalled, started talking about the weather in a “'Rico Suave' voice,” and said she felt Trump was flirting.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-accuser-who-said-he-groped-her-in-2003-i-want-justice/article/2643219

That's it, folks .... the whole report from 2001.  (This was so traumatizing she returned in 2003 to Mar-a-Lago for another shot at the billionaire)

:laughingdog:

« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 06:14:23 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 06:13:31 pm »
That's it, folks .... the whole report from 2003.  (This was so traumatizing she returned in 2005 to Mar-a-Lago for another shot at the billionaire)

Well, dang! Flirting? (maybe).

It isn't like he asked her daddy if he could take her out to the movies or something really nasty.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2017, 06:14:23 pm »
That's it, folks .... the whole report from 2003.  (This was so traumatizing she returned in 2005 to Mar-a-Lago for another shot at the billionaire)

Actually at one time she was claiming it was a Ray Charles concert and Donny "Nudged" her. Looks like she can't keep her bullshit story together.

https://www.today.com/news/he-can-t-get-away-donald-trump-accuser-says-he-t119947
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 06:14:42 pm by Frank Cannon »

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2017, 06:18:11 pm »
Trump, (in 2001) McGillivray recalled, started talking about the weather in a “'Rico Suave' voice,” and said she felt Trump was flirting.

Her feelings at the time: 

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2017, 06:19:17 pm »
I want justice but I will take money instead.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Millee

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2017, 06:21:49 pm »
Her feelings at the time: 

Bwahahahaha!!

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2017, 06:23:49 pm »
Actually at one time she was claiming it was a Ray Charles concert and Donny "Nudged" her. Looks like she can't keep her bullshit story together. 

I initially messed up the dates ... (I was laughing so hard)

The "flirting fantasy" was in 2001; the "nudging fantasy" was when she returned to Mar-a-Lago for another shot at the billionaire in 2003.   :laugh:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2017, 06:26:14 pm »
Trump grabbed my 'caboose' at Mar-a-Lago in front of Ray Charles, flirted with me in front of Melania, then called me a liar when he ran for president claims a new accuser
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5171541/Trump-grabbed-caboose-Mar-Lago-says-accuser.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2017, 06:32:23 pm »
Trump grabbed my 'caboose' at Mar-a-Lago in front of Ray Charles, flirted with me in front of Melania, then called me a liar when he ran for president claims a new accuser
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5171541/Trump-grabbed-caboose-Mar-Lago-says-accuser.html

Juanita Broaddrick says she was interviewed by Time, but, oddly enough, none of her comments made their way into the article.

She's still a little bitter about the rape thingee.

"Why did I support President Trump? I was raped by Bill Clinton & threatened by Hillary Clinton," she continued in a follow-up tweet. "I supported the one person who I believed had the chance of preventing my rapist and his enabler from being sent to the White House and back in the seat of power."

Offline bilo

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2017, 06:34:11 pm »

This how weak minded people have become. Flirting and abuse are worlds apart. I have no doubt Pres. Trump flirted with a lot of women over the years. He lives a larger than life lifestyle and always has to be "top dog". It doesn't mean though that he ever forced a woman to do anything they didn't want to do. I don't believe for a second that he ever abused anyone.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2017, 06:37:11 pm »
This how weak minded people have become. Flirting and abuse are worlds apart. I have no doubt Pres. Trump flirted with a lot of women over the years. He lives a larger than life lifestyle and always has to be "top dog". It doesn't mean though that he ever forced a woman to do anything they didn't want to do. I don't believe for a second that he ever abused anyone.

I agree with your assessment.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2017, 06:42:13 pm »

I read a quote from an honest beauty contest entrant.  She said they all expected to have men flirt with them, even in a suggestive manner.

She said that if men didn't flirt they were wondering 'what's wrong with me?' or "what's wrong with them.'

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2017, 07:07:27 pm »
I believe the main things which have been abused, are our intelligence and our vocabulary.

My intelligence informs me that the courting, mating and reproduction rituals of humans, have been going on from the start.

My education and knowledge informs me that some of what we are calling "harassment and abuse," are elements of that courting, mating and reproduction ritual.

I am NOT justifying legitimate bad behavior, but I am suggesting we need more definitive, accurate labels.

There are two genders involved with the biologic courting, mating and reproduction rituals, not just one.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Idiot

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2017, 07:09:59 pm »
Men are pigs...it's what we do...lol.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2017, 07:31:15 pm »
Men are pigs...it's what we do...lol.

"See if you can guess what I am now....."

! No longer available

Offline bilo

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2017, 10:12:23 pm »
I read a quote from an honest beauty contest entrant.  She said they all expected to have men flirt with them, even in a suggestive manner.

She said that if men didn't flirt they were wondering 'what's wrong with me?' or "what's wrong with them.'

Thank you!

Flirting has been around forever. Men do it. Women do it. It is an ice breaker and an indicator that someone finds someone else attractive.

Have women become so weak that they consider flirting abuse? 
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2017, 10:49:58 pm »
Trump grabbed my 'caboose' at Mar-a-Lago in front of Ray Charles,

Lets depose  Ray Charles. I want to know what he saw at the time and if he can corroborate her story since he was standing directly in front of her an Trump when her  junk, in the trunk was accosted.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."