Author Topic: 3 Trump accusers recount sexual misconduct claims: 'I wanted people to know' what a 'pervert' Trump  (Read 518 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
3 Trump accusers recount sexual misconduct claims: 'I wanted people to know' what a 'pervert' Trump is
by Melissa Quinn | Dec 11, 2017, 10:24 AM

A woman who accused President Trump of groping and forcibly kissing her on an airplane during the 1970s said she decided to share her story to show the public “what kind of pervert” Trump is.

Jessica Leeds appeared on “Megyn Kelly Today” on Monday morning, along with two other women, Samantha Holvey and Rachel Crooks. All three accused the president of sexual misconduct before he was elected.

“I wanted people to know what kind of person that Trump really is, what a pervert he is,” Leeds said of why she decided to share her experience with the president.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/3-trump-accusers-recount-sexual-misconduct-claims-i-wanted-people-to-know-what-a-pervert-trump-is/article/2643105
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Is it possible to put updates here:  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,294415.0.html   ather than a dozen threads on the same topic?

@Machiavelli

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
He's a pervert because he tried to kiss her?   More likely he just has bad taste.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline thackney

Last year story on Jessica Leeds and Trump:

Airplane Witness Comes Forward “Jessica Leeds is a LIAR, she was FLIRTING WITH HIM”
http://truthfeed.com/breaking-airplane-witness-comes-forward-jessica-leeds-is-a-liar-she-was-flirting-with-him/29561/
 OCTOBER 14, 2016

...The one I am referring to here is the “airplane” hoax – where an old hag named Jessica Leeds claims that thirty years ago she was on a plane with Donald Trump and he “lifted up the armrest” in first class and just started “GROPING” her.

Ok, well in the 80’s the armrests did not “lift up,” but anyway……

Leeds is also connected to the Clinton Foundation and one of Hillary’s SuperPACS.

Also, now another passenger who was aboard that plane sitting directly across from Trump and Leeds has come forward and said,”NOPE, SORRY, JESSICA LEEDS IS A LIAR.”...
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Where is Gloria All Red's girl from last year, Sunny?

The gal from Apprentice, that begged Trump to visit her restaurant, but when he could not arrange that, she came out against him (with tears after Gloria's coaching).
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
These Attention whores were losing status as they are moved to the back of the bus with all the new #Metooers"

Poor Poor pitiful them.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's a pervert because he tried to kiss her?   More likely he just has bad taste.

That, or she tastes bad?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
That, or she tastes bad?

"She tastes like cigarettes."
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."