Author Topic: Is Jeff Sessions being blackmailed?  (Read 721 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Is Jeff Sessions being blackmailed?
« on: December 12, 2017, 02:28:50 am »

American Thinker
By Robert Arvay
December 10, 2017

Let's begin with some accusations.  They are well founded and as credible as any against Roy Moore – perhaps more so.

The FBI's first director, J. Edgar Hoover, was reputed to have compiled incriminating dossiers on just about every top office-holder in Washington, D.C., up to and including the presidents, under several of whose tenures Hoover served.  Whenever there was talk of firing him, Hoover reportedly met with the contemporary chief of state and persuaded him to retain him (Hoover) in his post.  Regarding President Kennedy, there was surely a great deal in the dossier, especially as concerned his scandalous relationship with Marilyn Monroe.  Kennedy, who had been rumored to be planning to replace Hoover, quickly changed his mind after one of those meetings.

So much for the accusations.  Let's talk current events.

Jeff Sessions, as senator, had a long history of being a staunch conservative.  As such, he favors small government, strict accountability, and unwavering obedience to the law.  Prior to his appointment as attorney general of the United States, no one would have thought he would ever refuse to comply with subpoenas issued by the oversight committees of Congress.  Yet, in recent months, he seems uncharacteristically timid in the face of obvious corrupt practices in both the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, both of which are under his authority.  He has shown no aggression in cooperating with congressional inquiries.

What could possibly explain this?

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/is_jeff_sessions_being_blackmailed.html#ixzz510fph1WD
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

Re: Is Jeff Sessions being blackmailed?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 04:39:27 am »
I don't think he's being blackmailed, rather he has been bought and paid for.  What is even more troubling is the fact the Trump continues to keep him in place; certainly he must see what's going on ... so ... why hasn't he fired him?  He threatened to do so early on.  It may be Trump who is being blackmailed ... either that or he's part of the corruption.  Anyone?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 04:47:17 am »
Blackmailed? Hell no. Sessions is just a fraud loser. His Conservative credentials are weak at best. He loved subsidies and heavy handed govt' whenever he could sneak it in. That's why he has a hard on to bust pot dealers in states where it has been legalized, because he says states don't have rights, but he gives real criminals inside DC a free pass.

I hope this creep bastard has the type of heart attack that has him shit himself at a press conference.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 05:12:32 am »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.