Author Topic: Olympic Athlete Lindsey Vonn Sidelined Due to Injury  (Read 516 times)

rangerrebew

Olympic Athlete Lindsey Vonn Sidelined Due to Injury
« on: December 12, 2017, 06:48:52 pm »
Olympic Athlete Lindsey Vonn Sidelined Due to Injury

By Wayne | Featured Contributor | December 11, 2017 10:32AM

The injury occurred just two days after Lindsey Vonn criticized President Donald Trump in an interview about the upcoming Winter Olympics in South Korea.

On Sunday, Vonn withdrew from the World Cup held in Switzerland after suffering a back injury earlier in the weekend. The timing of the injury was very curious, as it happened a few days after she made her remarks about President Trump. 

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/lindsey-vonn-injury/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_campaign=TPI_Morning_Newsletter_12_11_2017&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 06:49:55 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline dfwgator

Re: Olympic Athlete Lindsey Vonn Sidelined Due to Injury
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 06:57:14 pm »
John Lennon - Instant Karma

! No longer available
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 06:57:44 pm by dfwgator »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 07:09:17 pm »
What a lucky break for Ms Vonn - now she wont have to worry about being invited to the White House.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 07:09:38 pm »
Couldn't happen to a better moron.....

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 02:17:00 am »
What a lucky break for Ms Vonn - now she wont have to worry about being invited to the White House.
I think it's a sham, she took a lot of flak for her statements about Trump, now sh doesn't have to deal with not representing the President which a load any because athletes represent their country not the leader.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 02:59:54 am »
I think it's a sham, she took a lot of flak for her statements about Trump, now sh doesn't have to deal with not representing the President which a load any because athletes represent their country not the leader.

Most U.S Olympians as are most NFL and MLB players  are Democrats, I get it, and I don't really care, I can still enjoy the sport. This interviewer brought politics into a conversation where it didn't belong. I am disappointed she answered the questions the way she did, but I am far more disgusted with the dirt bag that asked the two back to back questions.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 03:20:57 am »
Couldn't happen to a better moron.....

Alright Frank, you made me and the wife laugh the loudest we laughed for a month.