Author Topic: The Trump Administration Is Making Progress on Veteran Affairs  (Read 480 times)

Offline endicom

The Trump Administration Is Making Progress on Veteran Affairs
« on: December 10, 2017, 01:29:12 pm »
American Thinker
Larry Alton
Dec. 10, 2017

Whether you’re on the right, left, or squarely in the middle, we can all agree that veterans aren’t treated nearly as well as they should be in this country. In fact, they’re blatantly disrespected in many ways. But how is President Trump, who made lots of campaign promises to veterans, doing on this issue after roughly a year in office?

>

On the topic of veterans affairs, Trump hasn’t lived up to every promise he made during the campaign, but he has at least three years left. He has, however, made progress in some key areas and laid promising foundations in others. While the media will continue to bash him for breathing, the reality is that he’s already done more to benefit veterans than Obama accomplished in eight years.

More... http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/12/the_trump_administration_is_making_progress_on_veteran_affairs.html

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Trump Administration Is Making Progress on Veteran Affairs
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 02:46:07 pm »
Excellent News!

Keep at it Mr. President!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien